Erdogan - "Europeans would Revive Gas Chambers if they weren't Ashamed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sultan is absolutely correct on this, their ugly mask is beginning to slip in the face of a rising Turkey, they are complaining about less then 5% immigrants in the entire Europe and white genocide despite them numbering at a billion, the most feckless entitled people on this planet.

When times get tough for them, they revert back to their old ways, fascism, brutal colonialism and utter racism and this will get worse and worse over time, were even their own so called 'human values' are forsaken and everything they preached.

Europeans ‘would revive gas chambers if they weren't ashamed’ – Erdogan
https://www.rt.com/news/381331-erdogan-europe-gas-chambers/

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has once again compared Europe with the Nazis saying that they “would revive gas chambers” if they weren't ashamed

the “struggle” against his country has reached a new level, Erdogan slammed European nations, particularly Germany and the Netherlands, for their “Nazi regulations” as they revealed “the hatred they have accumulated for years against our country, our nation or even against all Muslims on TV screens and newspaper headlines every day.”

Erdogan then dropped the hammer, “If they weren’t ashamed, they would revive the gas chambers,” he added as quoted by the Hurriyet Daily News.

Erdogan declared that the current policy of a number of European states is based on fear of Turkey’s power. “They [European states] do not have the urge to hide their intentions and cannot hide the discomfort they feel from Turkey, which is growing stronger," Erdogan said, as cited by Reuters.

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
f*ck Islamist Sultan Recip Erdogan!
utqxp.jpg

12ckxc.jpg

A Somali referring to himself as a 'mossad agent'??

Just when you thought you seen it all something else comes up and surprised you like this buffoon.

I sleep very comfortable every night knowing that hell is the eternal abode of such filth's.

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
A Somali referring to himself as a 'mossad agent'??

Just when you thought you seen it all something else comes up and surprised you like this buffoon.

I sleep very comfortable every night knowing that hell is the eternal abode of such filth's.
Yeah such an "all merciful" and "all gracious" god that wants to roast me in "hell" for all eternity, mash-sh-al-LAH!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
:drakelaugh: :deadosama:

Apollo

VIP
He is right. There is a racist element to the EU.

Romania and Bulgaria are much poorer than Turkey, yet they were allowed into the EU. Only reason why Turkey is being kept out is because of their race and religion.

He is right. There is a racist element to the EU.

Romania and Bulgaria are much poorer than Turkey, yet they were allowed into the EU. Only reason why Turkey is being kept out is because of their race and religion.

thats the turkish cool-aid spoon fed to the masses by the sultan. in reality the EU set conditions for turkey joining and gave them a 15 year's waiting period.

Apollo

VIP
thats the turkish cool-aid spoon fed to the masses by the sultan. in reality the EU set conditions for turkey joining and gave them a 15 year's waiting period.

During the debates leading up to Brexit the Brexiteers were constantly scaremongering that Turkey would be joining. I would go even as far as saying if this wasn't on the table, Brexit wouldn't have happened.

There's definitely a racial bias against Turkey in Western Europe.

During the debates leading up to Brexit the Brexiteers were constantly scaremongering that Turkey would be joining. I would go even as far as saying if this wasn't on the table, Brexit wouldn't have happened.

I think their population also plays a large role. They would be the 2nd largest member state and have huge clout in European affairs. I think they would be more inclined to let them in if they had a smaller one.

the scaremongering was legit since turkey is a transit route for IS. if turkey was to become a member of the EU with all the IS cells operating there that would mean IS is in europe lol.

i don't believe turkey was rejected by the eu i believe turkey under erdogan was rejected by the EU. europe has a problem with erdogan

People that make fun of Erdogan are the dumbest people on earth he doubled the Turkish economy and made turkey a force I wish we have a president like him

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

I read somewhere that Austria opposed Turkey joining the EU because of the battle of Vienna in 1683 lol. The French also used the Armenian genocide as a reason to oppose their membership. They will always be seen as Asiatic invaders in Europe.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Wait aren't you a holocaust denier like your buddy Eric Dubay? It seems like you only believe in things when it suits your narrative:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.