Embarrassing Cringy Moments In Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to reminisce about those horrible awful moments that make you want to die inside
I'll go first

It's about my first kiss.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I had been talking to a guy during the summer holidays, I genuinely thought we were just friends.
We had the same interests n stuff, since school was closed we used to hang out everyday and play games or discover new music.
One day he suggested that we'd take a walk through a pretty big n kinda isolated park. He said there was something he was going to show me
Back then I was pretty young about 14-15, very naive and very innocent so I didn't think anything else was going to happen
When we had gotten to the middle of nowhere we sat down and he suggested he'd teach me how to kiss
Wallahi it took a minute for me to comprehend what he said.
In my head even just looking at a guys lips like that was a crazy idea. I had never pictured myself doing anything like that. I couldn't believe what was happening
giphy.gif

I didn't know what to do, I started sweating, I felt dizzy n my hands started shaking.
He asked me if I felt shy and I said yeah so I asked him to close his eyes and press his lips together.... and then I slowly started backing away and then ran for my life.

:yloezpe::yloezpe:

The embarrassing part is that he caught up to me, it was painfully mortifying. I started crying really hard and he tried to comfort me but how could I look him in the face when I've just tried to escape kissing him

It only made me cry harder, I couldn't stand looking him in the face so I told him to walk in front of me

So we walked all the way back in a line

5eN5O_s-200x150.gif

:yloezpe:

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Back in my junior year, it was midterms.
I finished my test early and went to the bathroom
troll.png

The bathroom on our floor was out of order, so I went to the next floor. Fukkery ensued :wow:

As soon as I walk in it's two niggas standin in front a stall, and I'm like
dahell2.png

They were watching some nigga who took a shit try to get it down, cuz the toilet ain't flush :ivers:

I'll give em fake names.

Shawn: "Ayo cuh what the f*ck you doin nigga??"

Abdi: "I took a shit and it won't flush fam:damn:"

Bystander: "Smh:wow:"

Shawn: "Damn nigga you fucked:russ:, just leave it alone."

Abdi: "Nawh cuh hol up it's goin down:krs:".
I kid you not, I was watching these niggas and out of nowhere the fukkin toilet explodes like a damn geyser and all that toilet water in the air. :holeup:
One of my homeboys who was in there slipped and fell in the shit water:snoop:
Other homie who was watching was like :ohdamn: slipped also while runnin out.

Somehow since I was watching by the entrance, I'm the only one who escaped unharmed :rejoice:
Dude who got exploded on was deadass crawlin out the bathroom soaked like a fish out of water, them other niggas as well as him were soaked and smelled like sewage
It was tragic. :wow:
Janitor was about to walk in he like "Wtf?! You stupid ass kids did some dumb shit again:damn:, why do I still work here?:mjcry:"
There was a couple of females in the hallway that were laughin and was roastin these niggas, one of em straight up said they need to just go home and was cussin homie out for smellin so bad:russ::lolbron:

Didn't know what a photo ID was so I ended up showing him a picture of me. I was 12.

That's adorable tho
Lmao:ftw9nwa:

Back in my junior year, it was midterms.
I finished my test early and went to the bathroom
troll.png

The bathroom on our floor was out of order, so I went to the next floor. Fukkery ensued :wow:

As soon as I walk in it's two niggas standin in front a stall, and I'm like
dahell2.png

They were watching some nigga who took a shit try to get it down, cuz the toilet ain't flush :ivers:

I'll give em fake names.

Shawn: "Ayo cuh what the f*ck you doin nigga??"

Abdi: "I took a shit and it won't flush fam:damn:"

Bystander: "Smh:wow:"

Shawn: "Damn nigga you fucked:russ:, just leave it alone."

Abdi: "Nawh cuh hol up it's goin down:krs:".
I kid you not, I was watching these niggas and out of nowhere the fukkin toilet explodes like a damn geyser and all that toilet water in the air. :holeup:
One of my homeboys who was in there slipped and fell in the shit water:snoop:
Other homie who was watching was like :ohdamn: slipped also while runnin out.

Somehow since I was watching by the entrance, I'm the only one who escaped unharmed :rejoice:
Dude who got exploded on was deadass crawlin out the bathroom soaked like a fish out of water, them other niggas as well as him were soaked and smelled like sewage
It was tragic. :wow:
Janitor was about to walk in he like "Wtf?! You stupid ass kids did some dumb shit again:damn:, why do I still work here?:mjcry:"
There was a couple of females in the hallway that were laughin and was roastin these niggas, one of em straight up said they need to just go home and was cussin homie out for smellin so bad:russ::lolbron:

That's really embarrassing for them, I would've cried and vomited at the same time if I fell into shit water.:mjlol:

But you get a weak 2/10, that wasn't really cringy for you.

I once forgot to lock the door while I was using the toilet IN THE SCHOOL. Can't continue on what happened next. :meleshame:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending