Elon musk permanently suspended several high-level journalists from CNN, NYT, The Washington Post, The Intercept, and VOA

They all are ranked to be posting factual information, whether they are biased or not. Labelling them and banning for posting factual information is pathetic dictatorship behaviour

I don't know who considers them to be factual but I don't, I've seen the kind of garbage they push and the reality is CNN and Washington Post are garbage cultural Marxist Western propaganda outlets.

anyways, having the world less flooded with Western propaganda is a good thing not a bad thing

and as to this "freedom of speech" concept....

Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Baz, may God have mercy on him, was asked:

Is it permissible for there to be what is called “freedom of opinion”, that is, to open the way for good people and evil people, each of them expressing his role in society? .

He replied:

This is falsehood and has no basis in Islam. Rather, falsehood must be prevented and the truth allowed, and it is not permissible to allow anyone who calls to communism or paganism, or calls to fornication, gambling, or anything else, whether directly or indirectly. Rather, it is forbidden and disciplined. In fact, this is the “forbidden ography.” End.

Is it permissible for there to be what is called “freedom of opinion”, that is, to open the way for good people and evil people, each of them expressing his role in society? .

He replied:

This is falsehood and has no basis in Islam. Rather, falsehood must be prevented and the truth allowed, and it is not permissible to allow anyone who calls to communism or paganism, or calls to fornication, gambling, or anything else, whether directly or indirectly. Rather, it is forbidden and disciplined. In fact, this is the “forbidden ography.” End.

and look at this: "This is falsehood and has no basis in Islam. Rather, falsehood must be prevented and the truth allowed, and it is not permissible to allow anyone who calls to communism or paganism, or calls to fornication,"

if this is this the case with people who call to fornication- what about CNN that promotes child trannies?

"Families are leaving this state to protect their transgender children"

Gender-affirming care, a ‘crucial’ process for thousands of young people in America​

and Washington Post.... same kind of stuff

How I’m uplifting and affirming my trans child amid the hate​

I am doing everything in my power to protect my child from harm​

all that what I come across in under a few minutes.... if you were to really dig through all the stuff they push- there's all kinds of filth being pumped out by these CIA outlets

and look at this: "This is falsehood and has no basis in Islam. Rather, falsehood must be prevented and the truth allowed, and it is not permissible to allow anyone who calls to communism or paganism, or calls to fornication,"

if this is this the case with people who call to fornication- what about trying to push homoism in Muslim countries?

CNN:

cnn.jpg

(edited to cover the uncovered woman)

I'm supposed to support Washington Post being able to promote homosexuality in Muslim countries?

Washington Post:

Across vast Muslim world, LGBTQ people remain marginalized​

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

if this is this the case with people who call to fornication- what about trying to push homoism in Muslim countries?

CNN:

View attachment 246016

(edited to cover the uncovered woman)

I'm supposed to support Washington Post being able to promote homosexuality in Muslim countries?

Washington Post:

Across vast Muslim world, LGBTQ people remain marginalized​

??? What all this have to do with this?

just saw this story in another thread and pulled up the CNN take.....

"

Three dads, a baby and the legal battle to get their names added to a birth certificate​

By Faith Karimi, CNN
Published 12:51 PM EST, Sat March 6, 2021

CNN —
Meet Ian Jenkins and his partners, Alan and Jeremy.
They’re a “throuple”: a committed polyamorous relationship involving three people.
And after a complicated and expensive court battle to all become legal parents, the trio are raising two toddlers in Southern California – and proving how families come in all forms."

so they're not just reporting it- they are actively okay with and in favor of this! banning them on twitter would be not enough imo.

210303113943-01-throuple-three-dads-and-baby.jpg

I don't worry at all about that on the Day of Judgement, I'll have opposed this filth. if you want to be on the Day of Judgement having supported it, that's on you.

??? What all this have to do with this?

context (which I already gave):

"and as to this "freedom of speech" concept....

He replied:

https://islamqa.info/ar/answers/137130/حكم-ما-يسمى-بـ-حرية-الكلام-و-حرية-الراي
"

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
context (which I already gave):

"and as to this "freedom of speech" concept....

He replied:

https://islamqa.info/ar/answers/137130/حكم-ما-يسمى-بـ-حرية-الكلام-و-حرية-الراي
"
This about ELON musk Hypocrisy

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Musk was confronted in one of twitter spaces, get cornered, then he left and shutdown all twitter spaces with one button and claimed it was bug, he didn't left the space

They were talking about ElonJet, and so they put a link for the news, they all got suspended. But elon was all ok to post about hunterBiden.

Frankly this is what I've been waiting for. these people peddle lies and hate and they should not be able to profit off of it.

just saw this story in another thread and pulled up the CNN take.....

"

Three dads, a baby and the legal battle to get their names added to a birth certificate​

By Faith Karimi, CNN
Published 12:51 PM EST, Sat March 6, 2021

CNN —
Meet Ian Jenkins and his partners, Alan and Jeremy.
They’re a “throuple”: a committed polyamorous relationship involving three people.
And after a complicated and expensive court battle to all become legal parents, the trio are raising two toddlers in Southern California – and proving how families come in all forms."

so they're not just reporting it- they are actively okay with and in favor of this! banning them on twitter would be not enough imo.

View attachment 246025

I don't worry at all about that on the Day of Judgement, I'll have opposed this filth. if you want to be on the Day of Judgement having supported it, that's on you.
No way, this is final level of degeneracy
:faysalwtf::damn:

Trending