Elders attempt to block prosecution if gang rapists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
These 'elders' should be raped and killed themselves, absolute degenerate reprobates. How can they refuse? Nah, they have to hand them over.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
You volunteering to rape odayaal ? War wasakhadan arka.
I think I'll pass on that personally. :damedamn: But you know what they say, where there's a will there's a way.
What else do you suppose we do with those who harbour rapists and killers? :kanyehmm:

Please stop applying your life status on this case. kulahaa no compensation! do you understand the destitute life that these family was leading? The mother was the breadwinner. This is what im talking abt when it comes to you ice cream raised folks

The victims are already being supported by the Somali community. Secondly, the teen rapists don't have the kind of money to pay such compensation. I do understand their situation, I took a lot into account before I made my statement.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
First of all why are the clan elders involved they should let a court jury deal with this than s bunch of grandpas that now nothing about justice

Those boys all deserve to get killed end of discussion matter fact burn them in public sand make a statement out of this mess

Status
Not open for further replies.