Egyptian urban planning

Egypt needs to learn from China, good family planning and building better infrastructure. African nations a popping kids faster than they could build roads. A 2 child policy should be put in place in Africa.

Building highways on the beach is not ideal. It happened all over America in the post war car boom, they were bulldozing neighbourhoods ( mostly black) and building highways anywhere they could. Beautiful views while driving tho. They need to concentrate on mass transport. Its the only possible solution for large urban areas! Like Paris and Tokyo. Massive populations in the city but well managed.
Egypt needs to learn from China, good family planning and building better infrastructure. African nations a popping kids faster than they could build roads. A 2 child policy should be put in place in Africa.
China is nearing population collapse and strict one or 2 child policies have been shown to lead to female infanticide. China has a massive surplus of men and they probably wont have a workforce to sustain them in a couple of decades. Women should not alter their reproductive patterns for the will of the state policy, its weird.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Egypt actually has good urban planning.

New Cairo, new capital and El Gouna are all examples of it.

Egypt actually has good urban planning.

New Cairo, new capital and El Gouna are all examples of it.

No one does it better then the OG's, Ancient Egypt were the (one of the) first civilizations to implement urban planning.

Only thing I am afraid of is NC being another weird artificial city which is basically just a large suburban community for rich people/ 10%.

They also copied the American model slightly and is very car-centric

I'll be visiting Egypt soon I might make a thread on my experience.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
No one does it better then the OG's, Ancient Egypt were the (one of the) first civilizations to implement urban planning.

Only thing I am afraid of is NC being another weird artificial city which is basically just a large suburban community for rich people/ 10%.

They also copied the American model slightly and is very car-centric

I'll be visiting Egypt soon I might make a thread on my experience.

New Cairo is car centric at the moment as is the capital but they’re extending the Cairo Metro to include these areas.

Egypt makes big money on tourism. So I think building a highway next to the peach for the tourists to come and enjoy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The water is going to erode the bridge pillars whose brain is this? Anna Arabiiya?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Go fück yourself

It’s a dumb idea but you’re equally as naïve with your opposition.

African countries are too unequipped to handle a growing population. You need to invest in infrastructure, education, job creation and health services in order to support a high fertility rate.

If you cannot do that then your nation gets poorer.

Trending