Duke And Duchess Of Gloucester Visit Borama 1958 - British Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP

Borama and Nabadid, all in Ethopia.

Scenes outside Borama Local Council offices. Various shots of Duke and Duchess arriving, of them alighting from car and entering building. Interior, Council in session with Duke addressed. LS.Duchess receiving bouquet. Duke presents gifts to elders and chiefs. Various shots of Sultans and Sheikhs in garden. Duke and Duchess walk around garden informally and meet local people making goodwill amongst them. Duke's car leaves for Nabadid. Scenes at Nabadid, where horsemen salute their Royal Highnesses with charge of horses. Duke presents four camels to Chief of Nabadid as a gift from the Queen. Duke and Duchess get into car and are driven away.

All in Ethiopia kulaha. :lol:

4:30 Starts scenes of Nabadid.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Good ol slavery days huh :chrisfreshhah:
lol Nigga Somalia Italiana was a Colony, British Somaliland was a Protectorate.

A protectorate is defined as a state, however it is under the protection of another country in exchange for something else. The state may have something to offer a larger country, in order for such an agreement to work. A colony is defined as a territory which is governed by another country.

Hubble

VIP
lol Nigga Somalia Italiana was a Colony, British Somaliland was a Protectorate.

At the end of the day neither of us invited them or made any deal with them and we did not want them at all but they were there forcibly. The North and South were at war with both the English and the Italians.

If I wanted to rob you but steal from your friend using the exact same means but used those two different terms what difference does it make?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
At the end of the day neither of us invited them or made any deal with them and we did not want them at all but they were there forcibly. The North and South were at war with both the English and the Italians.

If I wanted to rob you but steal from your friend using the exact same means but used those two different terms what difference does it make?
My brother it was just to get that annoying mosquito off the thread. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts