Duahs for last night of Ramadan!

Amp up the duahs tonight

الْلَّهُمَّ اِنَّكَ عَفُوٌّ تُحِبُّ الْعَفْوَ فَاعْفُ عَنِّي

‘Allahumma innaka Afuwwun (Karimun) tuhibbul `afwa fa`fu `annee’

Translation: “O Allah, indeed You are Pardoning, (Generous) You love to pardon, so pardon me.”

========

. اللّهُـمَّ إِنّـي أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنَ الْكُـفر ، وَالفَـقْر ، وَأَعـوذُبِكَ مِنْ عَذابِ القَـبْر ، لا إلهَ إلاّ أَنْـتَ

‘Allaahumma ‘aafinee fee badanee, Allaahumma ‘aafinee fee sam’ee, Allaahumma ‘aafinee fee basaree, laa ‘ilaaha ‘illaa ‘Anta. Allaahumma ‘innee ‘a’oothu bika minal-kufri, walfaqri, wa ‘a’oothu bika min ‘adhaabil-qabri, laa ‘ilaaha ‘illaa ‘Anta’.

Translation: O Allah, make me healthy in my body. O Allah, preserve for me my hearing. O Allah, preserve for me my sight. There is none worthy of worship but You . O Allah , I seek refuge in You from disbelief and poverty and I seek refuge in You from the punishment of the grave . There is none worthy of worship but You.

More here:

Here is a list of 40 Quranic Duahs

رَبَّنَآ ءَاتِنَا فِي ٱلدُّنۡيَا حَسَنَةٗ وَفِي ٱلۡأٓخِرَةِ حَسَنَةٗ وَقِنَا عَذَابَ ٱلنَّارِ

Recommended use:
One of the best duas any believer can recite. It asks for good in this world while not forgetting to ask about good in the akhira (afterlife). “So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me.” (2:152)