"Drunk hijabi hoe in heaven" girl ATTACKS AbdiJohnson and Somalispot, says she blew us up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on her snap right now. I had to download the app and make a new nick just to listen to it after I was notified by a Somalispot user.

She says she "made" Somalispot and without her, it wouldn't be online, whatever the heck that means. She is very incoherent and is on one of her rants again. She sounds drunk and confused.

She also talks to her mother in a gangsteraad way. She's extremely shameless.

Her SC is: shukszn

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
njG6x8B.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It's obvious she visits SSpot. She might as well join since she talks about us so much.

It's on her snap right now. I had to download the app and make a new nick just to listen to it after I was notified by a Somalispot user.

She says she "made" Somalispot and without her, it wouldn't be online, whatever the heck that means. She is very incoherent and is on one of her rants again. She sounds drunk and confused.

She also talks to her mother in a gangsteraad way. She's extremely shameless.

Her SC is: shukszn
LOL yo! this site is too public. it always feels like a little family but i forget there are 100s of guests lurking. i need to watch what i say.

she looks like a little boy though.

my nigga it was literally 2 snaps. you made me sit through calaacal for nothing. she sounds like those loud ass toronto girls who beef everything that walks just to stay interesting. the way she uses her chest to talk about nothing for 2 hours. like.....she needs a xanax.

Zeus

STYLIN
She is at a tender age where she is wild and wants to be free. She needs an ashy abdi to ease her down. Im not far from edmonton.......

ibbzIHg775hDFU.gif

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
SS was popping before anyone knew who she was :chrisfreshhah:
Know that SS has given her some clout she thinks she poppong.:bell: Awalba ba la yari Somali asxaan looma falo.:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending