Dr Osman Peace Proposal For Galmudug

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am Half Hawiye and therefore I urge my abtiyaal do not see me as an enemy. I am frustrated my abtiyaal are lagging behind and seeing GM today reminds me of Puntland prior to 98. My honest peace proposal for GM is the following.

Majerten must get out of GM affairs. We have an alliance with Sacad due to galkacyo and Saleban(thru their business stake in Bosaso). We have always preferred them over the 'nasty cayr' who was responsible for most the 91 killings and lootings of Mogadishu Majertens and also in Kismaayo thru they're walalaha galgaduud alliance. I urge Marehans to stop interering with 'Cayr' as it's well known you use them as a proxy against Majertens and Sacad/Saleban alliance. This has been going on since the early 90s. Cayr/Marehan were responsible for the walalaha galgaduud coalition into Kismaayo and they have ever since been allies.

I urge all shisheeye interference in HG cease and desist immediately. They are very unstable and disunited and with additional proxy wars between MJ/Marehan on HG soil is uncalled for. That is Dr Osman genuine peace call for HG. I urge Farmajo ha is-oran galmudug is burning therefore we can't hold elections.

HG must sit down under a tree all their Isimo like the Hartis did in 98 and this time with no Majerten and Marehan involvement and create a deal among yourselves and powersharing. Sidani dan idin ma aha, HG ha midowbo, israca, stop running to mj/marehan. Make sure u this time you don't repeat 91 and darod-neceb or else it will force mj/marehan to cut their deals with HG subclans and begin the proxy war you been in since the fall of Somalia.

I urge HG as a half hawiye to Create something that is good for HG and Good For all somalia not create another monster. When PL formed we formed because we saw it as hypcritical to talk about 'qaran somaliyeed' anago gurigeena kala daadsan tahay. We sat down and agreed we need to take the lead by helping ourselves first and then helping Somalia not the other way around like the national conferences were attempting. HG haday is racdo iyo kala dambaayn gudahooda ku jirto sida abgaal, do u ever see abgaal fightig another abgaal, of course not they have isimo that's why, do u see any murusade fighting kheyre, no. The buck stops here HG, this is my sincere advice as a half hawiye. HG unite is unstoppable, divided they just fall into stateless vaccum and mj/marehan play proxy wars between them.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts