DP world on charming blitzkrieg! They just donated 400 water tankers in Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berbera has been sold for a pittance, whilst water is a welcome relief for now, ultimately it's a big loss.
I fear Gaas will try to sell Bosaso in the same manner.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Berbera has been sold for a pittance, whilst water is a welcome relief for now, ultimately it's a big loss.

A full belly can have the audacity to negotiate to his liking but when your stature is of one an inch above living like an animal then you sign the things you can. Desprite times call for desperate measures

The deal is pretty much the same as what Djibouti got for their port, $400m for 30 years. No one got ripped off.

Funny how no one talks about how Somalia basically gave away Mogadishu Port to a Turkish company owned by Erdogan's son-in-law for 20 years. :drakekidding:

Berbera will now be connected to the largest network of seaports in the world but Somalis will cry about how they are getting ripped off. :heh:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
The deal is pretty much the same as what Djibouti got for their port, $400m for 30 years. No one got ripped off.

Funny how no one talks about how Somalia basically gave away Mogadishu Port to a Turkish company owned by Erdogan's son-in-law for 20 years. :drakekidding:

Berbera will now be connected to the largest network of seaports in the world but Somalis will cry about how they are getting ripped off. :heh:
How much was the xamar deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts