Dozen foreign trawlers arrive Bosaso Port amid concerns of marine exploitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what clans you're not from and that's enough for me. Your agenda is clear and you only post negative stories that support this agenda of yours. I told you garoweonline is owned by the son of the man who lost the election to Gaas, yet it still hasn't made you stop for a second to question the source of your information. Instead you believe it wholeheartedly because you want it to be true. It confirms your qabilist bias.

You're qabilist to the core. The only difference between you and I is that I own my shit. Your faux nationalism might blind others, but you won't fool me. :childplease:

Perfectly put.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm pretty sure I've seen you claiming Puntland but you don't even know the basics of our history. Shameless shegato, smh.

I don't claim independence, I pray for the destruction of the cancer known as Somalia. Somalia ha burburto, Amen!
:oh6b81q: Astagfirullah

May Allah save us from the wrath of the Dutchess :chrisfreshhah:

@Steamdevolopment is a qabiliste :birdman:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Gaas is a fat, dumb f*ck. Someone needs to get rid of this retard.

He is one of the smartest leaders in the whole peninsula, and has an impressive resume. Let's not forget he has accomplished more than every other maamul, a feat it would take them probably another 25 years to accomplish (assuming Farmaajo will flop, god forbid). I say this as a Puntlander that is unsatisfied with his administration.

Do not open avenues for attack on our fat leader for these cuqdad filled walaweyns, especially for unwarranted attacks. Some of them already came after him out of pure hatred, they did not bring forth any evidences for their accusations that the premise of the revolves around fking up Somalia. Stay woke.

:dabcasar:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
He is one of the smartest leaders in the whole peninsula, and has an impressive resume. Let's not forget he has accomplished more than every other maamul, a feat it would take them probably another 25 years to accomplish (assuming Farmaajo will flop, god forbid). I say this as a Puntlander that is unsatisfied with his administration.

Do not open avenues for attack on our fat leader for these cuqdad filled walaweyns, especially for unwarranted attacks. Some of them already came after him out of pure hatred, they did not bring forth any evidences for their accusations that the premise of the revolves around fking up Somalia. Stay woke.

:dabcasar:
Lmao, them attacking our fat leader is a blessing. The soon he's gone the sooner we all benefit. Bring back Faroole.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Lmao, them attacking our fat leader is a blessing. The soon he's gone the sooner we all benefit. Bring back Faroole.

:farole: He will make Gaalkacyo GreatSafe again.

I would welcome faroole with open arms. You know he is from Australia right. I met him before and have seen him around a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.