Donald Trump sworn in as 45th president of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing weird about having an opinion on world politics or having an interest in it. Everyone will end up having an opinion on something after being exposed to it. It's only natural.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Your days in the West are numbered
pm-justin-ahmed-husen.jpg

NOPE.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
He doesn't like Salafis and extremists so your kind won't be welcomed here.

He's on my side. Not your side. He hates your side. Even Rebel Media loves him and Tarek Fatah sucks his cock
That's just the famous MJ political accumen. Make your enemies like you. Those dummies at rebel media are getting played.

More Somalis about to flood the west. U mad?:umad:

You're not even American leave this bs for us worry about Canada and the Dixon city bloods.

But I am Somali and gay and he has spoken alot about both.

I love how he targets the Somali community and how he protects gays from Sunni terrorists.

@Tramo is watching fake news so I'm not surprised at his ignorance.

The Obama administration took those pages down in preparation for the handover. The whole Whitehouse.gov page has been archived and Trump's people said the website will be populated with more information in the coming days and weeks.

Shameful

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
@Tramo is watching fake news so I'm not surprised at his ignorance.

The Obama administration took those pages down in preparation for the handover. The whole Whitehouse.gov page has been archived and Trump's people said the website will be populated with more information in the coming days and weeks.

Shameful
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts