Does Somaliland leadership actually want recognition?

What's the difference from being ruled by Mogadishu without Somaliland?
You can attribute this feel to hargeisa being by inhabited ppl whom they have historic clan rivalry + ppl seeing xamar as caasimada somalia + being pro somaliwayne or whatever, etc. Anyway does the reason really matter?

If somaliland wants independence they must stick with the kulmiye party then the dhabodilif wadani party .
Most of the issaqis in xamar are wadani supporters and its obvious that wadani party were being bankrolled by Qatar.
One thing I've noticed about the wadani supporters in xamar is that they are filled with cuqdad against kulmiye party and the clan that makes up majority.

If Somaliland really wanted to be a separate country they would do what the whole world is telling them to do. Take the issue up with your Somali brothers, yet they refuse

If Somaliland really wanted to be a separate country they would do what the whole world is telling them to do. Take the issue up with your Somali brothers, yet they refuse
You are terribly uninformed on this, yet you speak boldly.

1. There have been several talks between SL & Somalia. Though the issue of recognition was obviously never resolved several agreements were struck all of which Somalia went back on soon thereafter.

2. If talks were ahead only about recognition, how do you imagine that would go? Something like this:
SL: We are an Independent republic and you, Somalia, should formally recognise that
Somalia: No, you are a part of Somalia and the unity of Somalia is muqaddas.

In other words an utterly pointless and worthless exercise that is a waste of time for everyone.
As the many talks with Somalia have proved, this would be a futile exercise.

The realistic outcomes are only twofold. 1. Somaliland remains independent with or without recognition 2. Somalia gets some balls and also convinces the IC to support an invasion of Somaliland, in order to try and take it back.

1. There have been several talks between SL & Somalia. Though the issue of recognition was obviously never resolved several agreements were struck all of which Somalia went back on soon thereafter.

2. If talks were ahead only about recognition, how do you imagine that would go? Something like this:
SL: We are an Independent republic and you, Somalia, should formally recognise that

In other words an utterly pointless and worthless exercise that is a waste of time for everyone.

The realistic outcomes are only twofold. 1. Somaliland remains independent with or without recognition 2. Somalia gets some balls and also convinces the IC to support an invasion of Somaliland, in order to try and take it back.
U and I don't want to see your option number 2. A sequel of what Barre did to u guys wouldn't do any good. I mean, Isaaq genocide is what got us here in the first place.

U and I don't want to see your option number 2. A sequel of what Barre did to u guys wouldn't do any good. I mean, Isaaq genocide is what got us here in the first place.
Lol, as things stand now, the only possible result of option 2 would be SL struggling to find room to bury all the Faqqash scum.

Less than 3000 rag tag SNM youths smoked one of the best trained armies your uncle Siyaad had. What do you think easily the most powerful and best equipped Somali army today will do with the pathetic excuse that is the SNA today? Pray you don't live to see that.

Last edited:
Lol, as things stand now, the only possible result of option 2 would be SL struggling to find room to bury all the Faqqash scum.

Less than 3000 rag tag SNM youths smoked one of the best trained armies your uncle Siyaad had. What do you think easily the most powerful and best equipped Somali army today will do with the pathetic excuse that is the SNA today? Pray you don't live to see that.
I'm not in favor of war, but I bet you'll be singing a different tune when the arms embargo is lifted.

I'm not in favor of war, but I bet you'll be singing a different tune when the arms embargo is lifted.

Man, come back to reality. Your family members are living in existential fear of terror attacks, your government is unable to arrange a basic selection process to the point where your leaders are sanctioned globally, and you are threatening Somaliland with arms you dream you're going to beg other countries to give you?

If all your people think like you then I'm confident to say that you will not find peace for the next 100 years.

If somaliland wants independence they must stick with the kulmiye party then the dhabodilif wadani party .
Most of the issaqis in xamar are wadani supporters and its obvious that wadani party were being bankrolled by Qatar.
One thing I've noticed about the wadani supporters in xamar is that they are filled with cuqdad against kulmiye party and the clan that makes up majority.
Julius Caeser once said “I love treason but hate a traitor.”....Can someone who betrays his brother be considered trustworthy and a reliable ally? Never. I get having those weirdos around is good PR for Xamar but these Wadani HY are the lowest of the barrel.

Julius Caeser once said “I love treason but hate a traitor.”....Can someone who betrays his brother be considered trustworthy and a reliable ally? Never. I get having those weirdos around is good PR for Xamar but these Wadani HY are the lowest of the barrel.

Well said , my older cousin owns a khat house in ceelasha biyaha and what these wadani supporters say about their brothers while mirqaan is just some pity shit .I will get a recording of these traitors next time I'm in xamar .
I expect the Kulmiye party to pay me for exposing those treacherous dhabodilifs :mjhaps:

kkk, you went from "we're going to genocide you" to "wait till we get more weapons" so quick. Such a quick retreat, I'm going to guess you are MJ, am I right?
:lolbron:
Didn't know u read below 5th grade level. When did I threaten genocide? I said a sequel of what Barre did to u guys wouldn't be good.
Then you decided to type tough and say the only Isaaq struggle would be finding places to bury faqash soldiers.
And let me guess. Your either HA or HJ. Right?

Option 3. Somalia Italiana is so hostile therefore opposition/rebels are supported to take over FGS and then then you engae the new FGS. This scenario works best when the FGS is led someone universally opposed by the native community GM/HS/Benaadir. The NuurCadde/Caydiid option

option 4. The same as option 3 except this time Somaalia Italiana rebels/opposition temporarily get JSL seats as part of a scheme where JSL claims to be the real Somaali Republic. This scheme works best when Muqdisho is under an incompetent leader who only has some support from Somalia Italiana's majority/plurality community in Benaadir/GM/HS and LS

Didn't know u read below 5th grade level. When did I threaten genocide? I said a sequel of what Barre did to u guys wouldn't be good.

Before Soomaliland reunites with Somaalia there must 1st be a Somalia that is united. What do you think of the SFG status today aka clan confederalism aka 5 states that are more or less de facto independent countries to the extent their territories arent under terrorism

Even though ictiraafism is dumb you shouldnt fantasize about reuniting Soomaliland until Somaalia is de facto united

@Gadhwayne are you a unionist because you are an Isaaq clan supremacist the same way any particular Tigrayan for example supports Ethiopian unity because he is an ethnic supremacist?

Im not supremacisit anything whether its tribal supremacy or nationalist supremacist, racial supremacist etc.

But reunificaiton is good for all clans including Isaaq

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts