Does god exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes,God does really exist and i am personally sure,the existance of the universe which
we humans can only see the observable universe does prove the god of higher dimension GOD.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Define God. Monotheistic God? Higher energy?

There is no evidence for the Monotheistic God. There is also no evidence for any higher power. However, no one at the moment knows if any of these things exist or not.

Sure, It'sn't a thing we can't even deny for a second. Atheism is nothing more than an intellectual abnormality and mental pollution in the history of nations and civilizations,
Watch this:

and those brainwashed atheists can't even answer simple questions:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I don't know tbh perhaps were afraid of what is to come once we die, as humans we are far to curious we don't settle with our living form, we have to validate what happens to us beyond the grave, this particular question has been questioned since the begining of man with no answers attached to it, unless we bring back to life a man from his grave and ask him personally, we will never know ... aaah the wonders of life how facinating

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
If you actually believe that your just here and that this universe was just made from thin air with no creator is the most fufu shit i've ever heard. If eva see one of you fufu weirdo snarky white wannabe ass niggas IRL u gon get hit with the left wit you stupid ass

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
There is no evidence for such a being existing, the universe functions perfectly without the need for a god. It also begs the question, as others have put out, which god? Does it have to be a monotheistic God? Why?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There is no evidence for such a being existing, the universe functions perfectly without the need for a god. It also begs the question, as others have put out, which god? Does it have to be a monotheistic God? Why?

I won this thread, move along now peeps
Icecube.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending