Does anyone here watch Dave Rubin (RubinReport)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The guy is an absolute fucking fraud. Can't believe I used to like him.

He will somehow turn a conversation about money in politics into SJWs and "regressives".

Bielsa

VIP
Guest: "I think Wall Street and billionaires bribing our politicians is a massive problem because the politicians end up serving them instead of the voters".

Rubin: "YEAH BUT DID YOU KNOW SJWS ARE BAD!!!!11! TYPICAL REGRESSIVES..... RIGHT?? RIGHT?

I only watched a few of his videos. I havent noticed that, probably because I don't really follow him.

He interrupts his guests alot though.

He doesn't seem like your typical right-wing person though. There's something off about him.

Bielsa

VIP
I only watched a few of his videos. I havent noticed that, probably because I don't really follow him.

He interrupts his guests alot though.

He doesn't seem like your typical right-wing person though. There's something off about him.

He claims to be a liberal but weirdly sides with right wingers a lot.

Wasnt he a leftist shmuck on the young turks?

Yeah that's him. He's had some "white genocide" people on his show and he hasn't challenged them one bit on their beliefs. Yet he insists his a liberal. He's now a right winger IMO.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I used to watch him when he was on TYT. However they had a fallout and he left. It can best be summarised in this debate. Go to 29:08

Apollo

VIP
The guy is an absolute fucking fraud. Can't believe I used to like him.

He will somehow turn a conversation about money in politics into SJWs and "regressives".

I stumbled upon a couple of episodes as he has interesting guests from time to time.

But overall, he's not a great podcaster. Very unoriginal and always talking about the same things.

He is a zionist shill who claps for the alt right who ironically the biggest anti semites. I say good riddance for leaving TYT

Bielsa

VIP
I stumbled upon a couple of episodes as he has interesting guests from time to time.

But overall, he's not a great podcaster. Very unoriginal and always talking about the same things.

Poor presenter and terrible interviewer. He's not very intelligent yet has a lunatic fan base.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Alt rights views are the money makers these days. I believe there will be many more former liberals jumping on this bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending