Does anybody want to learn Fiqh, Hadith, Seerah, Islamic Philosophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can talk about religion all you want but at the end of the day it is your actions that speak volumes.

I've never insulted anyone in my life. Just spoke about my experiences.

It's like saying: 'The sky is blue'

Or 'The sun is bright'

Or 'Somali' women marry for apples and oranges to ex convicts and criminals.'

It's just fact.

I've never insulted anyone in my life. Just spoke about my experiences.

It's like saying: 'The sky is blue'

Or 'The sun is bright'

Or 'Somali' women marry for apples and oranges to ex convicts and criminals.'

It's just fact.
It is true and some somali women marry ex convicts but that's on them not on other Somali women

@The Ash'ari
Two questions:
Do you think sahih Bukhari is 100% authentic?
What is the punishment for apostasy?

1) It is, there is debate concerning a few narrations.

2) There are good books that detail the differences of opinion in relation to apostasy. Among them, is a book called Bidayatul Mujtahid بداية المجتهد.
Have a read.

1) It is, there is debate concerning a few narrations.

2) There are good books that detail the differences of opinion in relation to apostasy. Among them, is a book called Bidayatul Mujtahid بداية المجتهد.
Have a read.
Somali , Shafi'/Ash'ari ... These are like endangered species in the west, near extinction ... Do you know any prominent Somali Ulama in the west..??

Somali , Shafi'/Ash'ari ... These are like endangered species in the west, near extinction ... Do you know any prominent Somali Ulama in the west..??
They are most certainly not endangered..
Sheikh Saciid Rageh if you are asking for a famous Sheikh, if you are asking for Regular Ulama that Completed their studies at Al-Madinah Islamic University then there are numerous of them.

They are most certainly not endangered..
Sheikh Saciid Rageh if you are asking for a famous Sheikh, if you are asking for Regular Ulama that Completed their studies at Al-Madinah Islamic University then there are numerous of them.

Madinah University does not produce Ulama's unfortunatly .. They manufacture and expedite Watered down "Duats" and "Students of knowledge" who have done more damage than good in the last few decades ..allah mousta'an
What I'm talking about are Classically trained Ulama , who adhere to the traditional Sunni curriculum..The type of stuff Layth and The Ashari we're discussing ..

Somali Ulama who are Staunch ShafI'Is and Ashari in aqeeda .. are a rare and dying breed.. I've met 2-3 Wadaads that had some training in the tradition , but none I could refer to as an Aalim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts