Do you think women get just as horny as men?

Do you think women are just as horny as men?

• Yes

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Yes, because max riemelt is too fine

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you character assassinating me doqonyahow.

You're the reason why women are starting to hate men. False labeling and misogynism.
:umwhat:
You are an expert as per your recent thread and your admission in what you discuss in your pms.:ummhmm:
What did I say that was offensive? You are very dramatic aren't you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:umwhat:
You are an expert as per your recent thread and your admission in what you discuss in your pms.:ummhmm:
What did I say that was offensive? You are very dramatic aren't you.
How am I an expert? When did I ever came out and said I was an expert on women being horny? This is a character assassination and I demand an apology.

I'm God fearing woman who has haya.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Of course society just doesn't favour women turning into sexual beings. Men have always controlled a women's chastity, or perhaps children and child rearing decreases the chances for a women to be overtly sexual. Consequently many factors hinder a woman from being able to fully express her sexual desires, however men are accepted by society to behave in a sexual manner, whereas women are expected to withhold and obtain her virtue. Although there is a varying degree of labido which is invidual to everyone. For instance an individual may possess a higher degree of sexual desire, as opposed to someone who doesn't feel the same need. Women most certainly enjoy sex were just expected to not express it so openly.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
This is some good research. I will read these responses carefully and make PM's respectively. :siilaanyolaugh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If women were not feeling enjoyment there would be no need for babies, women have to be able to want it, otherwise what's the point ? It's programmed within both men and women to have the same labido''s. Society just frowns on "loose women", however men can behave like wild monkeys because they are allowed to be behave in such a manner. Women in the past were cautious in who they court due to pregnancy, although through the advent of contraception women are now at the same degree when it comes to sexual needs. These one night stands and overt sexual display in modern society is a byproduct of the contraceptive pill and society breaking away from the patrachial control on female sexuality.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
CouchButt.png

If horny enough, I would f*ck this I'm not playing.

Couch got a fat ass:lawd:
:deadrose:
You are a comedian! I'm yet to see a post of yours that hasn't made me roll on the floor. :russ:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Trans men (women who transition into becoming men) report getting an increased sexual appetite after taking hormonal testosterone pills. So i guess that answers the question :kanyeshrug:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Abgaal girls are the most horniest. I've fucked hundreds in London. "Cabo please f*ck me harder, aaaww cabo your soo big"

VixR

Veritas
What's interesting is that the popular idea of men being hornier than women is a fairly modern concept.

The sheer number of older civilizations that considered the opposite to be true is fascinating, moreso in how it was utilized to cement the roles of the sexes, and there are remnants of that with respect to today's honor cultures, and it even seems our own culture must've held those opinions with regard to FGM, literally sewing up the female sexual organ to hinder natural use, which could only indicate that the owner's discretion and judgement is not held to esteem, bc it sure as day doesn't prevent rape or molestation, which is the PC answer ppl give today for the reason behind the harshest version of this practice, but actually, in fact, makes it worse.

Historically, women being thought to be naturally sex-crazed tempests lacking of self-control meant that their male counterparts who were more in control of their desires and faculties, and subsequently more rational, were therefore the gender more naturally suited to holding influential positions of leadership and headship. The father hands his daughter's hand over in marriage, handing over responsibility for her person and chasteness over to her husband, another man. He does not hand over his son.

What we have today is a mishmash of both lines of thought, and this idea flipped on its head with men being the irrational, out-of-control, sex-crazed child-in-a-man's body, and the female with the high libido taking on a masculine tint.

Which is true?

No matter the answer, the eerily woman gets the short end of the stick. She either needs to be controlled, her sexual being is amplified, or she has no inborn or innate sexual characteristics and is deemed masculine to have any.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending