Do you think women get just as horny as men?

Do you think women are just as horny as men?

• Yes

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Yes, because max riemelt is too fine

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let do a little polls. I think personally that men and women both are equally horny but express it differently

Also girls, who is the odd beauty man who is your guilty pleasure?
Mine is Russell Howard, nerdy yet still fit :shaq:

tumblr_inline_nf7d5gKU8B1r43axj.jpg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Women are horny af especially some of the ones on this site but they are good at hiding their demons like a serial killer (shout out to those halimos who come out). I heard so many marriages end because the husband couldn't satisfy her needs, but why go one knee down for a woman that is not willing to go down on two for you? :mjohreally:

No because women need more than just a pretty face and a hot body. We need intellect too. You could be the finest guy I've ever seen in my life but if you're not capable of holding an intelligent conversation then it's a waste.

No because women need more than just a pretty face and a hot body. We need intellect too. You could be the finest guy I've ever seen in my life but if you're not capable of holding an intelligent conversation then it's a waste.
So you are saying if this walked up to you :banderas:
giphy.gif

and couldn't answer that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell, you wouldn't tap it? :ivers:

If he asked how'd I like my egg, I'd say fertilized :shaq:

Zeus

STYLIN
That says more about your low standards than hornyniness :manny: There are Faraxs in here who f*ck fruits, I tell ya:damn: Looking at a piece of watermelons like, taas waa waseya :drakelaugh:

Fruits? That's low standard. I smash alligator leather gucci couches. That is some high-quality dick rubbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.