Dirty Road in Mogadishu. People walking past have to hold their noses.

Is that Wardhigley? Always associated it with hg sacad but I heard waceysle and murusade own large chunks. Is barmuudo inside Wardhigley too?

Barmuudo is a Murusade neighbourhood and it’s part of Hawlwadaag district which again is a Murusade district. Wardheegley is Murusade turf historically speaking if we go back in time. Today it’s a plurality Murusade district but it has large chunks of Hiiraab subs living on it like Waceysla and HG.

Yh I lived in xamar jadiid (which is in wardhigley) when I went to Mogadishu, I have only been seeing a bunch of sacads in that area

Wardhigley is a mixed area, Murusade is prominent because the only main road in the district via Florence is a Murusade neighbourhood. The Italians built our neck of the woods first including Villa Somalia where Dhagaxtuurs family is from. Stadio Muqdisho, 15 May, Maxamuud Xarbi, Hayat Hospital and Xararyale neighbourhood all majority Murusade areas. Siinaay, Cali Kamiin and Radio Muqdisho, is Abgaal area. Xamarjadiid is mixed. Buur Hindi, GeedJacayl, Xamar Bile is majority HG. Cayr and Sacad live together there in Warta under HG name they're trying to claim it as a Sacad area while if we are speaking subclans the largest subclan there is Abakar (my clan) then Wacaysle then Sacad. That's why the lady DC was a Sacad female married to a Murusade guy.

Wardhigley is a mixed area, Murusade is prominent because the only main road in the district via Florence is a Murusade neighbourhood. The Italians built our neck of the woods first including Villa Somalia where Dhagaxtuurs family is from. Stadio Muqdisho, 15 May, Maxamuud Xarbi, Hayat Hospital and Xararyale neighbourhood all majority Murusade areas. Siinaay, Cali Kamiin and Radio Muqdisho, is Abgaal area. Xamarjadiid is mixed. Buur Hindi, GeedJacayl, Xamar Bile is majority HG. Cayr and Sacad live together there in Warta under HG name they're trying to claim it as a Sacad area while if we are speaking subclans the largest subclan there is Abakar (my clan) then Wacaysle then Sacad. That's why the lady DC was a Sacad female married to a Murusade guy.

wtf is abakar? isku xishoo bro.

Wardhigley had a Saciid Abakar DC until 2009, it was Mire Cali Buubaal he died in Bristol 2016. Since Sharif renamed it Warta Nabada it has regressed and the Sacad lady has been there since.

u always say any random xafaad in xamar is 50% murusade, nacalaa have some shame,

i aint never seen a murusade in real life, ur a rare species.

Wardhiigley "river of blood" got its name from abgaal and murusade fighting for generations. Shalaad dhalatay ee waa la shubi sxb.

u always say any random xafaad in xamar is 50% murusade, nacalaa have some shame,

i aint never seen a murusade in real life, ur a rare species.
Sxb murusade are ultra super langaab, the only clan to need another clans help to liberate themselves.

Everyone and his Hooyo knows that Wardhiigle is Sacad, infact the whole Wardhiigle administration is 80% HGs and have all the top posts in that district.

1696141901201.jpeg

The funny thing is that murursade have only 2 districts in Mogadishu Dayniile and Howlwadaag and both those districts their deputy are HGs, murursade practically live under HGs mercy in Mogadishu.

Sxb murusade are ultra super langaab, the only clan to need another clans help to liberate themselves.

Everyone and his Hooyo knows that Wardhiigle is Sacad, infact the whole Wardhiigle administration is 80% HGs and have all the top posts in that district.

View attachment 296533

The funny thing is that murursade have only 2 districts in Mogadishu Dayniile and Howlwadaag and both those districts their deputy are HGs, murursade practically live under HGs mercy in Mogadishu.
Your maqaar saar in Wardhiigley. Actions speak louder than words. Murusade is the only clan that can lock off the all main roads in Wardhiigley including Villa Somalia. We have seen this with badbaado qaran 🤣

Trending

Latest posts