Difficult coworker

Discussion in 'Life & Advice' started by XawoTako, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Coulombs law

Coulombs law

Ratings:
    +460
    Wallahi i thought Somali girls were confrontational and that no one can mess with them, but if i were her i would just deal with that lady once and for all whether you snitch on the manager or you talk to her one on one, remember you are an honorable somali don't let some qahiin cadaan lady talk shit about you

• Like Like x 1
  2. DilacBilaash

DilacBilaash

Ratings:
    +25
    Communicate to her. Tell her that she needs to put in equal amount of work or split the work up between the both of you. If this does not work, take it to the boss, if the boss doesn't listen, take it to the HR department. HR usually gets people straightened out but if they won't help you then get a new job with people who are nicer. I can't stress how important working in a healthy environment is.

• Like Like x 1
  3. XawoTako

XawoTako

Ratings:
    +76
    She is african american. the cadaan people at my work are nice . I have no problems with them. The manager didn't tell me exactly who but I guessed it her since she is the one I specifically work with

4. Coulombs law

Coulombs law

Ratings:
    +460
    Oh shit an african american.... anyways just be a better person since you are an honorable somali person with sharaf an african american can never compare but if i were you i wouldn't let this slide but then again just take measures that you are comfortable with..
    Whether it be talking to manager ( probably the best choice)
    or confronting the african american lady ( which i would probably do)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Adolf-Hitler

Adolf-Hitler

Ratings:
    +3,522
    It isn't about honor but more about convenience and peace of mind. You don't want be that person that thinks about work even when you are not there. bad coworkers can make you hate your job even if you like it.
    @XawoTako take care of this and report back tomorrow.:ufdup:

6. Coulombs law

Coulombs law

Ratings:
    +460
    you are right, why let some random person ruin the job for you even though you enjoy it, something has to be done

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ruqiya

Ruqiya

Ratings:
    +733
    Wow what a qumayo she is. You do her job and she is still complaining. Call the boss when she is gone (smoke break) and let her know that you do her work.

• Like Like x 1
  8. XawoTako

XawoTako

Ratings:
    +76
    I have already told the boss the work is not split up evenly and sometimes I feel like I do more. So we have staff meeting on Monday I will how that goes

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ruqiya

Ruqiya

Ratings:
    +733
    good luck sis!

10. Angela Davis

Angela Davis

Ratings:
    +579
    I think you should say...in a fake cheery voice " _(her name).i heard that you wanted me to work a little faster. I would love it if you can showme what you're doing to go at a faster pace. I would love to work like you blah blah etc etc.
    1. Be fake
    2. Make her feel important
    3. Wait for her to let down her guard
    4. And then make remarks about her to the manager ...if she comes late...ask where she is in a loud voice etc.
    But always have a fake loving demeanour towards her to her face and to other people as well. Don't ever make it publicly known that you don't like her so if she says anything bad about you she'll look like the crazy person.

No girl can ever out manipulate me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. CitrusFlower

CitrusFlower

Ratings:
    +1,128
    She is a scheming, tooth faced little bitch for going to your manager instead of discussing it with you in person. Be very careful of her. She is clearly threatened by you and that is why she is being spiteful and trying to drag you down. But don't let her get the better of you please. You need to show her you are not someone you can play games with. Stick up for yourself, confront her if it comes to that and don't fear anyone!

• Like Like x 2
  12. ItsHanna

ItsHanna

Ratings:
    +184
    Get them fired. Say the called you a nigger.

Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted