Difficult coworker

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't about honor but more about convenience and peace of mind. You don't want be that person that thinks about work even when you are not there. bad coworkers can make you hate your job even if you like it.
@XawoTako take care of this and report back tomorrow.:ufdup:

you are right, why let some random person ruin the job for you even though you enjoy it, something has to be done

Wow what a qumayo she is. You do her job and she is still complaining. Call the boss when she is gone (smoke break) and let her know that you do her work.

Wow what a qumayo she is. You do her job and she is still complaining. Call the boss when she is gone (smoke break) and let her know that you do her work.
I have already told the boss the work is not split up evenly and sometimes I feel like I do more. So we have staff meeting on Monday I will how that goes

I think you should say...in a fake cheery voice " _(her name).i heard that you wanted me to work a little faster. I would love it if you can showme what you're doing to go at a faster pace. I would love to work like you blah blah etc etc.
1. Be fake
2. Make her feel important
3. Wait for her to let down her guard
4. And then make remarks about her to the manager ...if she comes late...ask where she is in a loud voice etc.
But always have a fake loving demeanour towards her to her face and to other people as well. Don't ever make it publicly known that you don't like her so if she says anything bad about you she'll look like the crazy person.

No girl can ever out manipulate me.

Question everbody.how would you deal with difficult coworker who pretend everything is ok but complains about you behind your back?

She is a scheming, tooth faced little for going to your manager instead of discussing it with you in person. Be very careful of her. She is clearly threatened by you and that is why she is being spiteful and trying to drag you down. But don't let her get the better of you please. You need to show her you are not someone you can play games with. Stick up for yourself, confront her if it comes to that and don't fear anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts