Difficult coworker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question everbody.how would you deal with difficult coworker who pretend everything is ok but complains about you behind your back?

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I was going to write you a long and detailed revenge plan, but let me be civil, and tell you that you should let them know you're aware of their Judas behaviour. There's a big chance they'll stop when you confront them.
If they don't knee them in the face.

Either way show no mercy to sneks

Question everbody.how would you deal with difficult coworker who pretend everything is ok but complains about you behind your back?

Always recite the dua for when you set out from your house and recite ayatul kursi after every salah, It shall protect you from your daily obstacles and the evil eye inshallah.

Never show weakness to anyone in the workplace.

Be nice to those who deserve it but be ruthless to those who try to undermine you or hate you.

I had one person who I was nice to who took advantage of it and was terrible to me but I was no longer Mr.Nice Guy and he ended up leaving before I did. I ruined his reputation and I even got another girl to join in.

Buy small gifts for some vocal or influential people in the workplace recognizing their birthday or for Christmas or something and you will have allies who will defend you. Don't do it too much to superiors to not seem like a brown noser but people who are like you. I suggest you only resort to this when you feel you're being undermined by someone. You reel them in this way and you will become influential yourself in the workplace and will be untouchable to those who want to target you.

I was going to write you a long and detailed revenge plan, but let me be civil, and tell you that you should let them know you're aware of their Judas behaviour. There's a big chance they'll stop when you confront them.

She complained about me not being fast

There is lady that I work with even though she is a bit rude she tells me that it's nice working with me.however she complained about me not being faster to the manager.

Never show weakness to anyone in the workplace.

Be nice to those who deserve it but be ruthless to those who try to undermine you or hate you.

I had one person who I was nice to who took advantage of it and was terrible to me but I was no longer Mr.Nice Guy and he ended up leaving before I did. I ruined his reputation and I even got another girl to join in.

Buy small gifts for some vocal or influential people in the workplace recognizing their birthday or for Christmas or something and you will have allies who will defend you. Don't do it too much to superiors to not seem like a brown noser but people who are like you. I suggest you only resort to this when you feel you're being undermined by someone. You reel them in this way and you will become influential yourself in the workplace and will be untouchable to those who want to target you.
You Are Right I am Too Nice To This her.She Runs Outside Every Hour To Smoke And Sometimes She disappears And I End Up Doing Her work.

You Are Right I am Too Nice To This her.She Runs Outside Every Hour To Smoke And Sometimes She disappears And I End Up Doing Her work.

When you're near the boss, say "where is she? Did she go home? I haven't seen her in over an hour. I had to ask her a question".

When she's gone for a long time, make it obvious she's not at her desk.

No boss likes people who take advantage of breaks even with their friends and especially if they abuse it alone and not with them.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
She complained about me not being fast

There is lady that I work with even though she is a bit rude she tells me that it's nice working with me.however she complained about me not being faster to the manager.

She's being two-faced because she doesn't know that you're aware of the situation. You should have a word with her straight up.

You are doing her work? Stand up for yourself, no wonder she's that confident to throw you under the bus when you are doing her work.

You are doing her work? Stand up for yourself, no wonder she's that confident to throw you under the bus when you are doing her work.
Not directly we work together but sometimes it feels like I do more however I enjoy what I do and it is a great learning experience for me but now that she complained about me I will have to change my attitude

Not directly we work together but sometimes it feels like I do more however I enjoy what I do and it is a great learning experience for me but now that she complained about me I will have to change my attitude
It sounds like you are young. If you are healthy, you'll be working for a long time. You do not want to tolerate blatant hostility at work like this. It'll stress you out and I am sure you have enough to be stressed about already. You need to let her know and if she doesn't fix up, take it up the chains. otherwise, you'll be here complaining for a long time to come.

It sounds like you are young. If you are healthy, you'll be working for a long time. You do not want to tolerate blatant hostility at work like this. It'll stress you out and I am sure you have enough to be stressed about already. You need to let her know and if she doesn't fix up, take it up the chains. otherwise, you'll be here complaining for a long time to come.
I don't tolerate rude behavior. But imagine thinking everything is fine but coworker complains behind your back lol

I don't tolerate rude behavior. But imagine thinking everything is fine but coworker complains behind your back lol
That's snake like behavior and if you can't replicate it, talk to her straight up. I personally get very confrontational if anyone messes with me at work or anywhere. Wallahi even managers are polite as hell to me.

That's snake like behavior and if you can't replicate it, talk to her straight up. I personally get very confrontational if anyone messes with me at work or anywhere. Wallahi even managers are polite as hell to me.

Wallahi i thought Somali girls were confrontational and that no one can mess with them, but if i were her i would just deal with that lady once and for all whether you snitch on the manager or you talk to her one on one, remember you are an honorable somali don't let some qahiin cadaan lady talk shit about you

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Communicate to her. Tell her that she needs to put in equal amount of work or split the work up between the both of you. If this does not work, take it to the boss, if the boss doesn't listen, take it to the HR department. HR usually gets people straightened out but if they won't help you then get a new job with people who are nicer. I can't stress how important working in a healthy environment is.

Wallahi i thought Somali girls were confrontational and that no one can mess with them, but if i were her i would just deal with that lady once and for all whether you snitch on the manager or you talk to her one on one, remember you are an honorable somali don't let some qahiin cadaan lady talk shit about you
She is african american. the cadaan people at my work are nice . I have no problems with them. The manager didn't tell me exactly who but I guessed it her since she is the one I specifically work with

She is african american. the cadaan people at my work are nice . I have no problems with them. The manager didn't tell me exactly who but I guessed it her since she is the one I specifically work with
Oh shit an african american.... anyways just be a better person since you are an honorable somali person with sharaf an african american can never compare but if i were you i wouldn't let this slide but then again just take measures that you are comfortable with..
Whether it be talking to manager ( probably the best choice)
or confronting the african american lady ( which i would probably do)

It isn't about honor but more about convenience and peace of mind. You don't want be that person that thinks about work even when you are not there. bad coworkers can make you hate your job even if you like it.
@XawoTako take care of this and report back tomorrow.:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts