Details of Turkish military base

Status
Not open for further replies.
UAE will provide training and equipment plus various projects some of which are already underway (the Hargeisa dam and the new Berbera slaughter house) while turkey for the nxt 30 years trains only 500 soldiers at a time and invites other African soldiers to train there
Turkey has already built a brand new hospital, embassy and a medical training centre. They've built several roads, expanded our airport and our port. All this plus much more.

You are talking about unrelated deals. The Military base deal is a lousy highway for 25 years min. of full sovereignty with their own military base.

But yes UAE will and have trained Somali troops,

in Mogadishu. They're not training anybody in Somaliland :hahaidiot:

@waraabe why were you crying like a about tears in the UAE base thread but here you are creating your own on an old topic just to cry over it:holeup:
:holeup:

waraabe

Your superior
Respect is mutual bro. Also, since Somalis decided clan will be given consideration and Somali clans need to have a voice, Somaliland as an entity is nothing so long as all clans in the North are not signatory to the Somaliland project. I know you will say this is the case and all clans in the North agreed to move on as a block. But that is not acceptable since A dominant clan with power coerced minority clans who can not defend themselves into accepting a deal. So, the rest of Somalis dismiss Somaliland as One clan project and can not be accepted. You don't decide the future of other Somali clans period. And you must accept every Somali clan's aspiration are to be respected just as yours must be respected. Without firing a shot, if in the future your clan wants to move on, I am fine with it. I am sure many noble Isaq men and women will be with the rest of Somalis and only corrupt elites driven by greed maintain this project of Somaliland lying to the rest of the world.

This is the sentiment of all Somali adults today from all clans. You can fight your clan war in the political arena, but it is a losing a war against bigger and more influential Somalis bent on ensuring colonial projects, clan projects counter to Somalia's interests, elites who have no dignity and would sell their mothers to anyone giving them money will never be accepted to decide an inch of Somalia's land.

Case Closed.
Somalia is a two clan project so your whole argument falls down there.

Somali politics is about every clan holding power when it comes to their time so Somalia is a two clan project that oppresses the other clans that reside in those regions. So if you are going to claim Somaliland is a clan project then you must point out Somalia is a clan project.

as for the clans that don't want to be part of somalilnd (darod) nearly all somalilanders agree that their land should be given to Somalia and that Somaliland shouldn't claim their lands anymore.

Turkey is also aiding Ethiopia too however with projects

Turkey dictates whom it supports for its political gain. Their help to Ethiopia will be influential and positive for Somalis. there is no problem Turkey helping Ethiopia. Majority of that Country are non habasha and muslims anyway, it is win win for Somalia.

They need to give us tanks and an airplane for the base. Somalis don't need training other than professionalism.

waraabe

Your superior
Turkey has already built a brand new hospital, embassy and a medical training centre. They've built several roads, expanded our airport and our port. All this plus much more.

You are talking about unrelated deals. The Military base deal is a lousy highway for 25 years min. of full sovereignty with their own military base.

But yes UAE will and have trained Somali troops,

in Mogadishu. They're not training anybody in Somaliland :hahaidiot:

@waraabe why were you crying like a about tears in the UAE base thread but here you are creating your own on an old topic just to cry over it:holeup:
:holeup:

are yo comparing the Turkish few projects that they have been implementing since 2011 to UAE who started building projects in Somaliland few months ago?

I am actually very happy about this UAE military base so I cant be crying but a lot of your people are crying about this

Turkey dictates whom it supports for its political gain. Their help to Ethiopia will be influential and positive for Somalis. there is no problem Turkey helping Ethiopia. Majority of that Country are non habasha and muslims anyway, it is win win for Somalia.
It is better than the UAE from what I've heard, but then again I do not hear nice things about Gulf states and that they always have something lying underneath when they do something to 'help'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalia is a two clan project so your whole argument falls down there.

Somali politics is about every clan holding power when it comes to their time so Somalia is a two clan project that oppresses the other clans that reside in those regions. So if you are going to claim Somaliland is a clan project then you must point out Somalia is a clan project.

as for the clans that don't want to be part of somalilnd (darod) nearly all somalilanders agree that their land should be given to Somalia and that Somaliland shouldn't claim their lands anymore.

Bro, when the time comes, a vote monitored both by Somalis and the International community will be held throughout Somaliland. You should trust your fellow Northerners and accept that future decision. As for now, take care of business and build Northern Somalia as you had been for the past 20 years. Somalis will decide Somalia's future including the Northern part of the country. And your clan will play their part in deciding that future. You won't speak for any other clan, because, they can speak for themselves whether they are of Darod or Dir. The rest of Somalis this time will be there to ensure people are not intimidated into corrupt elite project driven by a minority members hailing from one clan. We are not letting a single Somali be they ISAQ, Gudabiirsi or Darod go and be separate without a fight.

are yo comparing the Turkish few projects that they have been implementing since 2011 to UAE who started building projects in Somaliland few months ago?

I am actually very happy about this UAE military base so I cant be crying but a lot of your people are crying about this
If alot of my people is crying about it then why did you create the thread? Youre the crying here stop lying.
lol UAE has done as much in the south and Mogadishu as in Somaliland, actually probably more.
Jubba_interim_leadership__received_the_UAE_military_aid_in_Kismayo_port.jpg
But you don't see crooked Madoobe giving them a military base for free:drakekidding:

@waraabe stop your crying and your lies. poor you thought UAE were training your soldiers like they did in Mogadishu:jcoleno:

Cheap military bases for lease ;
Cheap maids for lease ;
Cheap ports for lease ;
They sell cattle to Yemen who sell them on to other Arabs ;
Land for lease ;
Trees for lease ;
Sea for lease ;
And Humans for leAse by way of human trafficking .

Is there anything not for lease or up for bidding in that cesspool part of the world ?

War dadkani waa imtixaan .
Might as well put up a sale sign and add please contact general dick or keates or whatever stupid name your tribal leader goes by .

btw guys, can someone tell me who are these madoobe and Gaas dudes? I am certain they are part of the warlords who masquerade as clan representatives. But anyway, what regions do they hail from? That is all I need to know.

Again my question has gone unanswered, were in this article does it state it's free? why is no one challenging him on that false premise? cajiib

waraabe

Your superior
Again my question has gone unanswered, were in this article does it state it's free? why is no one challenging him on that false premise? cajiib

I said you you gave up a military base for few hundred trained soliders every few years and few shiny buildings which mean nothing

I said you you gave up a military base for few hundred trained soliders every few years and few shiny buildings which mean nothing
you gave up a sovereign military base to a foreign military for min 25 years and you got a dirty road in return:drakekidding:

Why are you making up shit now? Its a Military Education and Training Facility that will train 500 people at a time (for a year or less I presume.) Stop your calacaal and develop your regions:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending