Deni purchases opposition party and makes one of his loyalists their presidential candidate

bidenkulaha

GalYare

@DR OSMAN will be here to talk about how this is a sign PL has strong independent institutions I’m sure.

Hilarious anyone thinks Deni is going to be successful in holding one man vote elections by Jan 8th with moves like this forcing the opposition not to compromise

Xamze and Qoslaaye have to take care of this corruption if locals are powerless against it. Its sad to see this happen to one of the 5 provinces of Somalia Italiana I wish they become free from corruption and all the other troubles like ISIS/shabaab as well but corruption seems to be an easiest if the will is there

You in a glass houses , homies

Put the stones down :whoa:

It looks to me beesha Burtinle are the biggest group in PL and they just got robbed by a smaller/weaker community aka beesha eastern Badhan, Somaliland. This wont stand. Its against the law of the glass jiingad junglehouse without doors. It will be interesting who wins between reer Qardho oo ku qadhaabanayo reer Dhahar, Somaliland against beesha southern Puntland

This guy is begging reer southern PL to meet his uncle before they karbaash him the way Deni deposed Dhoobodaareed

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Xamze and Qoslaaye have to take care of this corruption if locals are powerless against it. Its sad to see this happen to one of the 5 provinces of Somalia Italiana I wish they become free from corruption and all the other troubles like ISIS/shabaab as well but corruption seems to be an easiest if the will is there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was always insanely unionist

The law of the jungle is the weak get bullied by the strong. Its how reer Galdogob lost speakership to reer eastern Badhan. Someone needs to deport the PL speaker back to the occupied Somaliland village of Badhan, for his own safety, before beesha southern PL do him worse than Dhoobodaareed

Trending