dalsoor says somalia should negotiate with al shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
The terrorist supporter dalsoor has been vocal for his support of terror in Somalia even tho he is a xabashi not native to Somalia.

why doesn't he advocate his country Ethiopia should negotiate with al shabab?

now he is making terrorist propaganda with this video were he tries to paint a suicide bomber a hero who wanted foreign troops out

I have reported him to the counter terrorist units for spreading terrorist propaganda

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How is that redbeard Guy a hero :drakewtf:

Thats gotta be the dumbest and shittiest move "I hate foreigners so I'm gonna blow myself up along with them so they stop coming to this country"

This Guy is mad probably got some resentment cause hes No longer up there with his buddies chilling in them conference rooms:drakekidding:

The ironic thing is cause of this "hero" more foreigners and Amisom armie probably gonna increase

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Jamal Osman is a terrorist sympathesir, i knew from the get go. I hope they flag his ass

waraabe

Your superior
Jamal Osman is a terrorist sympathesir, i knew from the get go. I hope they flag his ass

This man is promoting people who blow themselves up in Somalia. He would be against them if they were doing the same in his country Ethiopia

waraabe

Your superior
I see you bums are still mad about his political views specially when it comes the unity of Somalia.

His views are his views but promoting terrorism isn't acceptable. Stop defending him because of your qabiil. That terrorist scum (who is from my qabiil) should never be celebrated.

The terrorist supporter dalsoor has been vocal for his support of terror in Somalia even tho he is a xabashi not native to Somalia.

a

Isaaqa waa qabiiil aan gacanta u taagay.-.-... 70 years old suicide bombar isaaaq kaliya ayaa laga helaaa. hhhhhhhhh... ninkaas saalax badbaaado wxuuuu naftiisa u horay maaha 72 virgins ee waaa sake of Recognition.. ictiraaaaaaaf.... waxaas ayaa qadiyad lagaa dhahaaa... Isaaaaqs will do what ever it takes to get ictiraaaaaaaaf... ahahahahahaha

waraabe

Your superior
Isaaqa waa qabiiil aan gacanta u taagay.-.-... 70 years old suicide bombar isaaaq kaliya ayaa laga helaaa. hhhhhhhhh... ninkaas saalax badbaaado wxuuuu naftiisa u horay maaha 72 virgins ee waaa sake of Recognition.. ictiraaaaaaaf.... waxaas ayaa qadiyad lagaa dhahaaa... Isaaaaqs will do what ever it takes to get ictiraaaaaaaaf... ahahahahahaha

Yes and those hawiye khawaarij blew themselves up in galkacayo not for religion but they were fighting another qabiil :russ:

Let's not forget hawiye sent those children to fight puntland :meleshame:

Anyway don't derail the thread with qabyaalad.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Yes,Somaliland is behind Al Kabab.Sayid Godane al Ishaaqi has done Somaliland a huge farvour!South will burn untill Somaliland is recognized :ahh::banderas:

Gaalkacyo suicide bombers were daroood and raxanweeyn... Laakiin sxb 70 years old suicide bombar... even ISIS could not do that but great ictiraaf raadis isaaq did it... :lolbron:.... sxb kill those filthy koonfurians and get that ictiraaaaff.. SAALAX BADBAADO waa inaad taaalo weeyn hargeysa uga sameysaan.. That man did it for ictiraaaaf...

Ciyaalka idoor faqash Fever ayaa hayo waa cudur oo aan daawo la u hayn,

Jamal waa nin ogaadeen ah, miyey ku dhibeysaa eboow.

Somalia soomali ayaa leh buu yiri.

Qaldaanimo qaadow adaaa leh.

waraabe

Your superior
Ciyaalka idoor faqash Fever ayaa hayo waa cudur oo aan daawo la u hayn,

Jamal waa nin ogaadeen ah, miyey ku dhibeysaa eboow.

Somalia soomali ayaa leh buu yiri.

Qaldaanimo qaadow adaaa leh.

Do you still pretend to be hawiye kkkkkkk

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This man is promoting people who blow themselves up in Somalia. He would be against them if they were doing the same in his country Ethiopia

Ogaden's Afmadow district is larger than all of Woqoyie Galbeed. That is a fact without including Buaale, Badhaadhe and Kismayo.
Ogaden literally live in the best land in Somalia, where camels cannot live because of how much it rains.

waraabe

Your superior
Ogaden's Afmadow district is larger than all of Woqoyie Galbeed. That is a fact without including Buaale, Badhaadhe and Kismayo.
Ogaden literally live in the best land in Somalia, where camels cannot live because of how much it rains.
Kkkkkkk this topic ain't about Ogaden but a man from Ethiopia praising terrorists. I don't know why you are telling me why their district is bigger then waqooyi galbeed

Bal muxuu ka yaqaanaa afmadow badowgaan

Waryahee Ogadeen/ daarood fever ayaa ku hayo, Batty boy daawadaada caawe u doono soho.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Kkkkkkk this topic ain't about Ogaden but a man from Ethiopia praising terrorists. I don't know why you are telling me why their district is bigger then waqooyi galbeed

No such thing, an Ogaden is an Ogaden. He is not an Ethiopian but an Ogaden Darood, the greatest of all Somali clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.