Dalsoor 's guessing game who are these three donkeys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheekada saddexda dameer - isku day inaad fahanto sheekadan dadban, nala wadaag macneheeda.
Waxaa qoray: Ismaaciil C Ubax

The story of the three donkeys - try to understand this indirect story, share your explanation.

The donkey with red bag is HSM who stole from NGO and his famous houses ( turkey, Tanzania and Kenya). The grey donkey sharif sheikh "the title spy " is his famous title. He was spy at IUC. The middle one(the blue eyes donkey ) is SL with separation and leaving the union. Fox is Ethiopia and camel represents the Somali people.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
The donkey with red bag is HSM who stole from NGO and his famous houses ( turkey, Tanzania and Kenya). The grey donkey sharif sheikh "the title spy " is his famous title. He was spy at IUC. The middle one(the blue eyes donkey ) is SL with separation and leaving the union. Fox is Ethiopia and camel represents the Somali people.
:mjlol:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
They sound illiterate and animation is horrible. However I like their channel concept.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I like Dalsoor. They seem like the Somali AJ+ but I'm worried about the terror accusations. If they collaborate to have their own 12 hour channel, I would be an avid watcher. Actually it could be the Somali equivalent of ViceLand.

I like Dalsoor. They seem like the Somali AJ+ but I'm worried about the terror accusations. If they collaborate to have their own 12 hour channel, I would be an avid watcher. Actually it could be the Somali equivalent of ViceLand.

They lacked the fund and rejected lot of businessmen's efforts to fund their videos. The interview with alshabab was horrible thing but they need it to gain more audience.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

Iam not surprised that dalsoor forgets to mention alshabab kkkkk

Cuz they are alshabab.

How fucking silly of me to think they will insult alshabab

Al Shabab propaganda

i wonder what makes these people any better than alshabab to somali people. They indirectly have caused more damage than alshabab has when you look at the whole picture. At least alshabab is a KNOWN and OPEN enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts