Crowd Scientists Say Women’s March in Washington Had 3 Times as Many People as Trump’s Inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.
The women’s march in Washington was roughly three times the size of the audience at President Trump’s inauguration, crowd counting experts said Saturday.

Marcel Altenburg and Keith Still, crowd scientists at Manchester Metropolitan University in Britain, analyzed photographs and video taken of the National Mall and vicinity and estimated that there were about 160,000 people in those areas in the hour leading up to Mr. Trump’s speech Friday.

They estimated that at least 470,000 people were at the women’s march in Washington in the areas on and near the mall at about 2 p.m. Saturday.

The two images below show the crowds when they were at their peak density at the two events.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...arch-trump-crowd-estimates.html?smid=re-share

It's liberal crybaby bs.
9Rm2ZObWuMWvqV0CnP0r-QdL9bPZ-X79NRXLXL5l3f4.jpg

This is Trump's crowd. The pic on web sites was taken before the event even started, and remember his voting base was mostly working middleclass people from outside of Washington. It's a Democrat stronghold which is why the Democrat crowds there are bigger.

And the Womens March was mostly salty liberal from all over the US. Even foreigners participated lmao. I don't even support Trump but liberal crybabies need to get over themselves.

Why was there even a Womens March? Trump isn't taking away any rights from women or differing from Obama on the subject.

It's liberal crybaby bs.

This is Trump's crowd. The pic on web sites was taken before the event even started, and remember his voting base was mostly working middleclass people from outside of Washington. It's a Democrat stronghold which is why the Democrat crowds there are bigger.

And the Womens March was mostly salty liberal from all over the US. Even foreigners participated lmao. I don't even support Trump but liberal crybabies need to get over themselves.

Why was there even a Womens March? Trump isn't taking away any rights from women or differing from Obama on the subject.

Your truth bending is bull-shit.

Trump inaguration:
170121123318-trump-earthcam-exlarge-169.jpg

Women's march:
170121123548-women-earthcam-exlarge-169.jpg

And that is just DC, Chicago had a march so big it had to be cancelled :drakekidding:

Why do women prostest?

Because the pussy-grabber in chief has promised to defund planned parenthood which low-income women use and appoint justices to overturn roe v. wade which secures the right to abortion.
If Somalia had protests like this against corruption, it would be a diffrent country, and so will the US. Nothing is taken for granted. :francis:

And the protest were world-wide even here in Brussel, where I work:
WomensRally074-714x432.jpg

Cheeto benito over there had done more to unite the world against him and he just set a world record for getting rejected by the most women in a single day ever in the history of humanity. :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
It's liberal crybaby bs.

what are u talking about, there were more protestors then even the 2003 Iraq war protests, forget about this tacbaan inauguration

Somali tears. Sunni tears. Lefty tears.

Say it with me: U.S President Donald J Trump

:chrisfreshhah:

The next 8 years will be nice for the world.

Your truth bending is bull-shit.

Trump inaguration:
170121123318-trump-earthcam-exlarge-169.jpg

Women's march:
170121123548-women-earthcam-exlarge-169.jpg

And that is just DC, Chicago had a march so big it had to be cancelled :drakekidding:

Why do women prostest?

Because the pussy-grabber in chief has promised to defund planned parenthood which low-income women use and appoint justices to overturn roe v. wade which secures the right to abortion.
If Somalia had protests like this against corruption, it would be a diffrent country, and so will the US. Nothing is taken for granted. :francis:

And the protest were world-wide even here in Brussel, where I work. Cheeto benito over there had done more to unite the world against him and has been rejected by most women in a single day :drakelaugh:

Trump has stated before he is against abortions performed by Planned Parenthood, but knows how important the organization is and how it helps millions of women. He'll most likely overtun the Roe v. Wade or force Planned Parenthood to end abortion services.

The protest is 99% liberal crying. Is abortion a Women's rights issue now? These "Women rights" organizations are often not supported by half or most women. Like the Equal Rights Amendment movement, who's biggest proponent was Phyllis Schlafly. a Harvard educated lawyer. Of course these movements are given names like Womens March and ERA to make them sound instantly legitimate, but it's often a ploy. 53% of white women voted for Trump.

I posted an actual photo of the Inauguration. How is it truth bending?

Tramo

Trump has stated before he is against abortions performed by Planned Parenthood, but knows how important the organization is and how it helps millions of women. He'll most likely overtun the Roe v. Wade or force Planned Parenthood to end abortion services.

The protest is 99% liberal crying. Is abortion a Women's rights issue now? These "Women rights" organizations are often not supported by half or most women. Like the Equal Rights Amendment movement, who's biggest proponent was Phyllis Schlafly. a Harvard educated lawyer. Of course these movements are given names like Womens March and ERA to make them sound instantly legitimate, but it's often a ploy. 53% of white women voted for Trump.

I posted an actual photo of the Inauguration. How is it truth bending?
I swear u get off on arguing and playing devil's advocate for the sake of it. what are u even arguing, that the numbers being reported are false?

I swear u get off on arguing and playing devil's advocate for the sake of it. what are u even arguing, that the numbers being reported are false?
I just showed a picture from the inaguration and gave context. Democrat turnout will always be higher in D.C because it's a Democrat stronghold, and that coupled with the fact most of Donalds supporters are woking class explains why turnout will be lower compared to Democrat elections, but it's still a high turnout ofc.

And I asked about the Womens March. I still don't get it, even went to their website but there's no actual info about why there is a march. It just seems like salty Hillary supporters calacaal. I'd rather complain about Trump when it actually matters instead of seeing #notmypresident everywhere. It just distracts from the actual news. All these feelings are clouding honest debate and facts.

Like I'm on Reddit scouring for news and see Trump killed the TTP deal, which was unanimously hated by most internet users and working class people. Yet in the comment section everything was calacaal about Trump and how "chyna gonna win" or some shit like that. Just a couple of months ago they were the biggest proponents of TTP. Feelings cloud honest debate and facts, and crybabies are annoying

Tramo

I just showed a picture from the inaguration and gave context. Democrat turnout will always be higher in D.C because it's a Democrat stronghold, and that coupled with the fact most of Donalds supporters are woking class explains why turnout will be lower compared to Democrat elections, but it's still a high turnout ofc.

And I asked about the Womens March. I still don't get it, even went to their website but there's no actual info about why there is a march. It just seems like salty Hillary supporters calacaal. I'd rather complain about Trump when it actually matters instead of seeing #notmypresident everywhere. It just distracts from the actual news. All these feelings are clouding honest debate and facts.
it wasn't really formally organized which makes the turnout more remarkable. there were even 60k protestors in Toronto :russ:

hes the most divisive president prolly in history. it's unprecedented that 3 million ppl protested the incoming of a president. and it eats away at his fragile ego, that's the best part of this :russ:

If u watch the press conference by his secretary, nigga said with a straight face that it was the biggest turn out in history, and ppl started cracking up. if u check out the Whitehouse version, this nigga edited out the laughter :russ:

It is the new alt-right speciality: Alternative facts as perfected by Kellyanne: http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...icer-used-alternative-facts-in-press-briefing
it wasn't really formally organized which makes the turnout more remarkable. there were even 60k protestors in Toronto :russ:

hes the most divisive president prolly in history. it's unprecedented that 3 million ppl protested the incoming of a president. and it eats away at his fragile ego, that's the best part of this :russ:

If u watch the press conference by his secretary, nigga said with a straight face that it was the biggest turn out in history, and ppl started cracking up. if u check out the Whitehouse version, this nigga edited out the laughter :russ:

And now barbie doll kellyanne conway is saying that Sean Spicer wasn't lying but delivering "alternative facts". I guess it fits with their alternative reality :siilaanyolaugh:

They have gone full retard and its just the second day. Lying is now "alternative facts". :faysalwtf:

Source:http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...icer-used-alternative-facts-in-press-briefing

The thing was organized for long on their own website and on Twitter. It's been on the news for weeks, shit wasnt thrown togheter in a hurry

Trump isn't the most divisive president in history. He won the electoral college in a landslide. It's just that instead of talking about actual issues crybabies go and say #notmypresident like thats gonna change anything. And these people suddenly act like Obama was a great president. Dude couldnt pass shit when he had the majority in the house and senate even! Then he lost that majority and got more incompetent. But still he managed to drop a bomb every 20 minutes for 8 years straight. No lie. And the majority of drone victims are civillians, but these protestors are to busy making good hearted memes about him.
https://theintercept.com/drone-papers/

Obama also wrote up some of the worst Globalis trade deals, TTIP and TTP, but thankfully Trump already killed TTP and hopefully he'll kill TTIP too. Barack Obama was an incompetent, weak and murderous President. Trump has already shown to be not incompetent, has the House and Senate with him and isn't a weak President, like Obama who got bullied by China. As long as Trump isn't murderous either he'll be better than Obama. He did do good on his SoD and NA appointments, I'll give him that.

lol nothing can eat away at his ego he just got elected to the highest office in the world. He's the fucking President. Every country on earth is kissing his ass. Btw I'm not a Trump supporter, the man has said some shit, but as a President actions speak louder than words. I just have no biases.

American politics seem fucking pathetic from the outside. Crybaby shit all the way, and the mentality has crept into Europe and other areas. Are they protesting Womens rights? If so which? Are they protesting Trump? If so he got democratically elected, he is the President. End of Story. I've seen little protesting of actual policies, which is sad.

I've seen famous crybabies people on Twitter even go after his 10 year old son, calling him a future school shooter and some shit like that. These people have no respect or deceny yet demand it.

It is the new alt-right speciality: Alternative facts as perfected by Kellyanne: http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...icer-used-alternative-facts-in-press-briefing

And now barbie doll kellyanne conway is saying that Sean Spicer wasn't lying but delivering "alternative facts". I guess it fits with their alternative reality :siilaanyolaugh:

They have gone full retard and its just the second day. Lying is now "alternative facts". :faysalwtf:

Source:http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...icer-used-alternative-facts-in-press-briefing
I'm Alt Right? lool Can't you handle disagreements? If it was Berne v Trump I'd vote for Bernie. Trump is a better choice than Hillary, hell most are.

Hillary is funded by Saudi and Gulf Arabs. She'll bow down to them and give them reign over the region, including Somalia. f*ck that. She is also for the TTIP and TTP, for more war and drone use. She was ready to start WW3 with Russia over Syria even smh.

Can't people handle political disagreements?

Still has nothing to do with Somalis, an entire ethnic group. The only mad one is you since a non-violent protest, something perfectly normal in a liberal democracy, has clearly annoyed you enough to make a thread about it.:russsmug:

Still has nothing to do with Somalis, an entire ethnic group. The only mad one is you since a non-violent protest, something perfectly normal in a liberal democracy, has clearly annoyed you enough to make a thread about it.:russsmug:

You know nothing about liberal democracy. You come from Somalialand. Your elections have been postponed for many years

Tramo

this nigga even lied about the weather...something easily verifiable and experienced by hundreds of thousands that same day

“It was almost raining — the rain should have scared them away — but God looked down and he said ‘we are not going to let it rain on your speech’…and then it poured right after I left,” Trump said.

In fact, a light rain fell through the first few minutes of Trump’s speech, and no downpour followed its conclusion.

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts