Congo to host Somalia-Kenya mediation

Mozart

You need people like me
He needs support from the African Union lol it has nothing to do with the icj hearing.

If title of the thread is correct, maybe Kenya finally accepting defeat coming with ICJ verdict and wanting to reset relations.
If kenya does this do you think there going to give up madoobe exchange for better relations.

No doubt they cut ties if they are genuine in starting over relations.
What does Congo get out of this what is urhru thinking of meeting with farmaajo do you think the debts they have right now he has to have a new strategy

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
What does Congo get out of this what is urhru thinking of meeting with farmaajo do you think the debts they have right now he has to have a new strategy
Beg for a seize fire to the economic war and plead to withdraw from the ICJ case, Farmaajo has nothing to gain from Kenya, think he just wanted to get some fresh air.

Reborn
Why in the world is the FGS minister of Abdirashid Mohamed Petroleum and Mineral resources in this delegation?
Is Somalia brocking a deal with Kenya with regards to the oil blocks in the disputed marine area in exchange for concessions?

This morning I read the funniest conversation in this tweet between a Kenyan and a "Somalilander".

20210419_095519.jpg

20210419_095458.jpg

20210419_095427.jpg

20210419_095354.jpg

To be honest, the Kenyan might be a Somali troll , nevertheless it's fucking hilarious

7666bee798d936a9e0a960e8fab9dc09277f5abbr1-355-200_00.gif

I wish the president much luck, meetings and establishing good relationships with other countries should always be respected. I hope our neighbor Kenya realize their mistake and officially backoff of their claim of Somalias maritime :)

@Jiron your a good person never seen you attack or berate other people.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Congo is the head of AU and holds alot of influence in the region great move by farmaajo

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Foreign Minister made it seem like typical trip by heads of state and didn't mention any kind of negotiations