CNN gets BTFO by The Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is every news that's anti-Trump fake news?

Trash network that should become illegal to broadcast or even to receive on your television.

CNN anchors don't report the news, they are the news. Don Lemon, Fredricka Whitfield, John King, Wolf Blitzer, all of them are celebrities.

@merka is hilarious. Didn't CNN give Hillary all the questions in advance before the debate with Trump. How come Merka is supporting this network when they are clearly biased and they are like Nazis

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I heard this while driving on the radio, I was laughing my ass off. The next four years will be interesting.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
"not you, no you are fake news"

>proceeds to answer question from Breitbart

u couldn't make it up :ftw9nwa:

@merka is hilarious. Didn't CNN give Hillary all the questions in advance before the debate with Trump. How come Merka is supporting this network when they are clearly biased and they are like Nazis
Why are you getting angry for? I just asked a simple question. :umad:

I found this altercation pretty funny. Can't wait to see what he will do to CNN once he becomes POTUS :siilaanyolaugh:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
horta who the f*ck is @AbdiJohnson to talk about supporting a trash news network. this nigga is still posting videos of the network that claimed the tragic killing of the 2 Ottawa sisters was an honor killing even though he knew for a fact that it wasn't. u are shameless fam, orod oo is duug :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts