Clueless Somalis shop at this cheap food store while the manager is wearing a confederate flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When they just scoot through I kinda laughed

Walee they have no clue!

The person serving them despises them.

This took place in my city. Who ever shops they're deserves what they get from there. It is filthy cheap low cost foods. Foods they are abt to expire and that was given to this store by the other upper scale stores.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lol, AAs are told to get over it while other groups are told never forget.

Imagine the outrage if it was a swastika.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol, AAs are told to get over it while other groups are told never forget.

Imagine the outrage if it was a swastika.

Walahi we think alike, I kept yelling to her naa dheh "so it's ok for her to wear a swastika". Her knowledge was limited. They won their argument when it was easy to trap them.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Was Ohio even a Confederate state?

Good question! Nope!

But the moment you travel outside of Columbus you will be shocked at how many houses have this flag.

I mean imagine you travel to Ajax, Ontario and you see this flag. Ajax is not even that far from tdot right ?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Good question! Nope!

But the moment you travel outside of Columbus you will be shocked at how many houses have this flag.

I mean imagine you travel to Ajax, Ontario and you see this flag. Ajax is not even that far from tdot right ?

I once drove through Ajax not even realizing I passed an entire city :chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Was Ohio even a Confederate state?

I was in Sandusky awhile back, right near the Canadian border, and saw mad Confederate flags

:ayaanswag:
Walahi we think alike, I kept yelling to her naa dheh "so it's ok for her to wear a swastika". Her knowledge was limited. They won their argument when it was easy to trap them.

They'll always go muh heritage muh state rights any time they're confronted. Cadaans are weird creatures.

I've seen the Confederate flag maybe
5-6 times here. It's very strange but freedom of speech and expression is their right.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There's this morbidly obese family across from my mother!s house "we bought it for her ). Our house is the only Somali family in this neighborhood. Mind you that this consists of like 55 homes.

Anyways! The house across from my mother, owned by this father and mother and kids who are all obese have confederate flag on their truck yet they are polite when you talk to them. Few winters ago ( before I saw the flag) I helped push their car out of a snow).
One time I knocked on their door cause there was a kitten I found and was trying to see if it was theirs. They weee polite.

:susp:
When it comes to racism Republicans always want to claim "states rights".

As if we didn't already catch on to their bs.
:kodaksmiley:

Listen, many Somali kids every Saturday morning recite lines that call Jews and Christians terrible things. They also sit through lectures that call the West evil.

You can't deny other people their right to own that flag.

Listen, many Somali kids every Saturday morning recite lines that call Jews and Christians terrible things. They also sit through lectures that call the West evil.

You can't deny other people their right to own that flag.
I don't care about the other Somali kids. I don't call Jews and Christians terrible things.
Nobody's denying them their right. They can look at that symbol of hate through a glass display in a museum all they want.
:umwhat:

I don't have the right to walk around with a swastika. And call it "freedom of speech".
:camby:

I don't care about the other Somali kids. I don't call Jews and Christians terrible things.
Nobody's denying them their right. They can look at that symbol of hate through a glass display in a museum all they want.
:umwhat:

I don't have the right to walk around with a swastika. And call it "freedom of speech".
:camby:

Yes you do.

Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts