Classical music appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Home alone, blasting classical music and cleaning the house is the best feeling on a sunday afternoon :rejoice:

Last edited:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
These are some of my favourite pieces. :lawd:
The first two are very hype, the first is evokes a feeling of majestic triumph and momentum while the second one evokes a sense of wonder and adventure but also one of mischievousness.*
Start listening from 02:40 and if you figure out where I first heard it from, then uh... you'll get a cookie.**
A melancholic fall from grace yet prideful.
* I realise I sound pretentious as hell but goddamn they're good. :ohhhdamn:
** I see you... nerd. :yousmart:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm not catholic but this is piece is really good, also they should sticky this thread.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
When you've procrastinated for hours on and now your deadline is as close as ever, it's do or fail..

When you scavenging around in the kitchen at night..

When you didn't learn your cashr in duqsi and you make eye contact with the macalin..

When you check your University attendance and realize it's more fucked up than what you initially thought..

@Nin xun ufokkinwot8? :sass2:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You thought @AbdiJohnson got demoted to a mere poster but then you found out that he actually owned the site..

When you 'finna drop the mixtape of classicism

When you hand in all of your work last minute and you don't have to sleep with guilt, nacalaa.

trolololololololololololololololololololooooooooooooooool.

:dwill: I had to dig out one of my old YouTube playlists nacalaa.

When I was pregnant with my first kid, read that Mozart's music improves IQ of babies. So I bought his collection and turned them on all day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending