Civilwar in Bootyland! Sadday for Punanis

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
My heart cries for Punaniland. Very large fighting.
In some news it says that Gaas fled the republic of Bootyland.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
you know Gas is doing something right when the usual MJ haters start wetting themselves at Gas being "removed" and being "kicked out of Garowe" and the potential "civil war".

Gas is much loved by Puntlanders, he's made great progress for Puntland and the amount of development in the last two years is testament to that. Only those big headed Ciisa Maxamuuds have issues with him, and they seriously need to pipe down. Historically they've been the weakest and most irrelevant MJ subclan, since Farole became president back in '09, they've been getting too big for their boots. They best remember how langaab they used to be.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
you know Gas is doing something right when the usual MJ haters start wetting themselves at Gas being "removed" and being "kicked out of Garowe" and the potential "civil war".

Gas is much loved by Puntlanders, he's made great progress for Puntland and the amount of development in the last two years is testament to that. Only those big headed Ciisa Maxamuuds have issues with him, and they seriously need to pipe down. Historically they've been the weakest and most irrelevant MJ subclan, since Farole became president back in '09, they've been getting too big for their boots. They best remember how langaab they used to be.
:mjlol: deep down they all hope we kill each other :mjlol: worst ones are the so called "wadanis" :mjlol: let them continue to dream

:siilaanyolaugh: they think we are xoolos like them

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
:mjlol: deep down they all hope we kill each other :mjlol: worst ones are the so called "wadnanis" :mjlol: let them continue to dream

:siilaanyolaugh: they think we are xoolos like them

Brother I'm not one bit fazed by these idiots. Let them hope till Yowmal'Qiyama for our destruction. The problem I have though is what on earth is up with Ciisa Maxamuuds? I've never liked these lot. They are a very entitled people, always want sh*t to be given to them in a silver plate.

Iam from puntland myself but iam very anti gaas for two reasons he is an agent of Ethiopia and secondly he is clueless taking flights every week with nothing significant he brings back

If the Parliament vote a no-confidence against Gaas, would you support Gaas or the Parliament?

Just a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending