Chemistry Students Come In

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am trying to self learn about chemistry not at a 'detailed' level but at a higher level. I find chemical reactions very interesting. I know you have periodic table of elements and you have some 'measurement' tables for each element. I am aware 'conditions' are important(cold, hot) as you process chemicals. The reason I find chemical reaction interesting is thru observation how a human turns from 'liquid semen' and processed in womb and develops a physical human body. Our human bodies is a definite chemical reaction.

I want to see how other solid-liquids-gas operate when chemical testing is applied.

139215_gettyimages964175662_236145.jpg

But can we start with 'concepts' first not 'details', becuz details without concepts is 'memorisation' not 'true knowledge'

I understand the 'atom' must be understood since everything is made of atoms. I am trying to visualize atoms, pls tell me if this is close enough visual, for example 'gravel' in a 'road base', when u bring the bits n pieces together thru 'bonding' agents, it creates a road. I know the bonding agent is 'particles, neutrons, electrons'. I understand eletrons is electric charge to give it 'energy', but Im baffled with how to visualize particles and neutrons.

I want to know this knowledge about chemistry cause it's important field I want my sub-clan to pursue either thru 'bachelor' knowledge level or research' level.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let's discuss how many groups solids break down too, same with liquids, and gas. We can then use the 'element' table for the finer 'element details'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know electrons r electricity and it's observable to the naked eye. For example they use electricity chargers to restart a heart or 'ecg' for neurotransmitters in our brain. Plus our whole body is electricity cuz u can see it if u touch electricity fence u will fry, but if u put a rock to it, nothing.

Surely there is some chemistry students here, wtf do u guys study?

I know electrons r electricity and it's observable to the naked eye. For example they use electricity chargers to restart a heart or 'ecg' for neurotransmitters in our brain. Plus our whole body is electricity cuz u can see it if u touch electricity fence u will fry, but if u put a rock to it, nothing.

Surely there is some chemistry students here, wtf do u guys study?
Khan academy is great place to start

Trending

Latest posts