Chaos in Caabudwaaq as the council claim to sack the Mayor yet is denied by Interior Minister of Galmudug while Galmudug Vice Pres says he’s sacked

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mahad salad and fiqi need cali ciid to stand a chance against qoor qoor.

And qoor qoor needs cabdi wayeel to survive. Anyway enjoy the shit show that is about to happen. This isn't about al shabaab war but political rulership of galnus.

I predict outcome will be a galnus where everyone leaves. Ugaaska mx also not happy with cali ciid.

Since he called for mediation between the two and ciid basically dropped a nuclear bomb.
QoorQoor won’t survive long in Dhusamareb.

Anything beyond that is solved with the SNA and HSM is gonna be team Mahad.

you predict a lengthy khilaaf, it would be sorted within days. Anyway it’s likely elections will be in Feb, these extensions are fake

cow

VIP
QoorQoor won’t survive long in Dhusamareb.

Anything beyond that is solved with the SNA and HSM is gonna be team Mahad.

you predict a lengthy khilaaf, it would be sorted within days. Anyway it’s likely elections will be in Feb, these extensions are fake

Only way this can be resolved within days is if qoor qoor pays cali ciid off.

Otherwise cali ciid will undermine qoor qoor at every level.

And he will have many supporters.

cow

VIP
@bidenkulaha

Al cadaale the pirate who stole sntv is backing qoor qoor who they share same subclan by positing qoor qoor propaganda

Things are about to get interesting

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha

Al cadaale the pirate who stole sntv is backing qoor qoor who they share same subclan by positing qoor qoor propaganda

Things are about to get interesting
Btw that is sinadhaqo. 13kms from Dhusamareb but QQ will pretend he’s near Ceelbuur getting pictures with Cayr.

He should go to Camaara if he’s serious but he won’t

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No idea what is going on
Its the fool Cali Ciid trying to empower his own sub tribe against the majority folks. It has already been rejected and refused. Let Galmudug come save Ciid now walle ninka HG gambashadood awood u maleeyeey weli wax ba u dhiman :rejoice: This is great news for me as I always wanted the expulsion of the nasty state of Galnus.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
0FE49DF7-0BB5-465A-BCC1-9CD96E8A86DD.jpeg
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali this is unfair

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Its the fool Cali Ciid trying to empower his own sub tribe against the majority folks. It has already been rejected and refused. Let Galmudug come save Ciid now walle ninka HG gambashadood awood u maleeyeey weli wax ba u dhiman :rejoice: This is great news for me as I always wanted the expulsion of the nasty state of Galnus.

after this embarrassing plot we should declare Galgaduud Sare :pachah1: