CBB Are So Funny Man 🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Man I remember the days when they convinced you to hate on HSM and I was doubting your HGness.

Then I see my young cousin (also Sacad lol) talking up Farmaajo and I slapped that nigg* str8.

CBB really had a hold on Somalis for so long

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I don't think SWS even runs that account. Probably one of the NN lot. NN have a unhealthy obsession with SWS

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I don't think SWS even runs that account. Probably one of the NN lot. NN have a unhealthy obsession with SWS
They support LG, see him as a potential savour in the future. If he goes they are left with all the FMS guys who won’t be supporting Farmaajo so no chance for his return

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Man I remember the days when they convinced you to hate on HSM and I was doubting your HGness.

Then I see my young cousin (also Sacad lol) talking up Farmaajo and I slapped that nigg* str8.

CBB really had a hold on Somalis for so long
that was when i was starting to get into politics i was a total rookie, i was also in a cbb group chat and they were filling me with all types of shit man :francis:

when hsm got elected thats when i have finally seen the light

bidenkulaha

GalYare
that was when i was starting to get into politics i was a total rookie, i was also in a cbb group chat and they were filling me with all types of shit man :francis:

when hsm got elected thats when i have finally seen the light
Happened to so many ppl. These days I don’t see any hawiye supporting that guy tho so it’s all good now

mohamedismail

They support LG, see him as a potential savour in the future. If he goes they are left with all the FMS guys who won’t be supporting Farmaajo so no chance for his return
True . If laftagareen is taken out any hope of farmaajo coming back is over

bidenkulaha

GalYare
True . If laftagareen is taken out any hope of farmaajo coming back is over
KG has 77 votes. If Damuljadiid take it over, then that’s 77 votes Farmaajo ain’t getting.

Currently CBB hope Deni stays so he can block HSM till 2026. Then Afsiyone election where LG supports Farmaajo.

Very unlikely to work but only hope they’ve got.

mohamedismail

KG has 77 votes. If Damuljadiid take it over, then that’s 77 votes Farmaajo ain’t getting.

Currently CBB hope Deni stays so he can block HSM till 2026. Then Afsiyone election where LG supports Farmaajo.

Very unlikely to work but only hope they’ve got.
Also laftagareen is doing anything he can to make sure he comes back. He wants to do ugu shubo election.