Can anyone identify this somali song that I’ve been looking for?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The song came out in like 2016-2018 and the male singer was tall, dark, well built and had timo. He sang about going to different cities like jijiga, garissa and baydhabo and I like Baardheere. He also sang about a girl with long hair.

in the music video, unlike the usual somali singer, he was going around town and went on a train/bus too.

The song was popular but I can’t remember the name or lyrics.

The song came out in like 2016-2018 and the male singer was tall, dark, well built and had timo. He sang about going to different cities like jijiga, garissa and baydhabo and I like Baardheere. He also sang about a girl with long hair.

in the music video, unlike the usual somali singer, he was going around town and went on a train/bus too.

I read it wrong. does he have long hair ?

Cawaale Aadan

Don’t have clew on it but u welcome and good luck

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“Among my ummah there will certainly be people who permit zina, silk, alcohol and musical instruments…” (Narrated by al-Bukhari ta’liqan, no. 5590; narrated as mawsul by al-Tabarani and al-Bayhaqi. See al-Silsilah al-Sahihah by al-Albani, 91)

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Nigga wanted to be rewarded,but got a bro chest shot instead
GIF by Giffffr

Trending