Can a Somali Gaal be a Somali Nationalist ?

Can a Somali Infidel be a Nationalist

• Yes

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
The only people who should be banned from somalia are those qabilist wacalo.
But that would mean banning 90% of the population which is a bad idea :mjkkk:

They can be but they always think about petty first world things like "omg bring back the dirac say no to jilbab!"

Could a religious muslim be apart of a western government without having to conform outside of their morals? likewise any athiests in somali government can expect the same. they keep their religion in its private realm and away from the public and conform to the Islamic majority
i used to think like that but honestly, how can i assign a dress code to women who can barely find food to eat. with stability, education and the countries inhabitants becoming less poor, THEN we can judge them for looking that way, at this point I'm just hoping they see better days.

@op, religon and nationalism only go hand in hand if you want to politicize religion and use it as a weapon to oppress and suppress the public.

I believe in secularism and that the government shouldn't police things that are not harmful that can be objectively measured. You came off as someone who wants Somalia to be govern by religion(Islam) which will oppress minorities like Atheists.

Yo, don't go Inquisitive-Xalimo on me :drakekidding:
Im for athiests being able to xprss themselves and not be harrassed as long as they leave Islam alone and don't go ayan hirsi. We don't need no munafiqeen. What good does it do us or them? they live oppressed on earth but still die as disbelievers. Yes I want Somalia governed by Islam

Im for athiests being able to xprss themselves and not be harrassed as long as they leave Islam alone and don't go ayan hirsi. We don't need no munafiqeen. What good does it do us or them? they live oppressed on earth but still die as disbelievers. Yes I want Somalia governed by Islam
All atheists have an ayan hirsi inside them trust me

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'll accept all Somalis no matter who they are, as long as they aren't separatists

G4IRbLugsgzEz6JpYTCIZIxagO_UfsQ0hJGgh95pdNLzYqtZb0ab6e_1E_i_4RonhZZO2-PjuHnm-0_gg2G50M-wOHEHw6CnwMTQJNGmyqXRqP6Zf9NWTXkAE37TQhTwBDaNRuEO=w360-h203-nc

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The non-Somali minority(1% of total population) can be nationalists. But not apostates. They cannot be nationalists. They are outcast. We dont want their kind. Let them become greek nationalists or israelis.

My good ancestors were always monotheists and they never touched idol nor saw one.
They worshipped Waaq, Invisible God without Statue.

That is why we rejected trinity when it reached us because it didnt fit our monotheistic view that the Awesome Lord is One and not three in One.

Then it doesnt surprise anyone that we embraced islam Kaafa, without arabs forcing and they were never able to force us no matter how strong they were. We embraced Islam because we believed Waaq and Allah are one Creator, perhaps our Somali Prophet(yes u read that right, to every nation a prophet was sent) taught us that name Waaq.

Islam is our national identity which we are proud of. It is something that makes us more unique in the horn of Africa.

So we believe Islam and Wadanism is closely related to each other.
However we make special rule for the small minority that doesnt include apostates.

Apostates are untrustworthy and traitorous people.

Last edited:
secularism is ok for godless christian societies but for a muslim country like somalia I prefer rule like singapore and brunei. Islamic but doesn't micromanage everyday life.

When did the Lee Kuan Yew's of Singapore become Muslims?

As for Brunei;

Sex, lies and Sharia Law: The secret life of the Sultan of Brunei.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...i/news-story/6eac970ff7aa06716f95356a5470d3f4

Regardless of if they are Muslims, Atheists or believers of the Flying Spaghetti religion, let us find patriotic leaders who could influence the Somali masses, enlighten and educate them to believe that they can prevent massive scale of human caused droughts and the unnecessary deaths of tens of thousands of Somali people every couple of years. This could only be achieved by introducing secular Laws. Today, we have sheikhs in each family and for the last quarter of a century, Somalia has produced more sheikhs than the rest of the Islamic world, what have they done for Somalia and Somalis? These sheikhs believe droughts are unavoidable and are caused by the "almighty" and with the emergence of hundreds of thousands of Sheikhs, today, the practice of personal Sharia is solely focused on women. How they should dress, travel, eat and some issue edicts of how much pubic hair they should have. What did they do for the masses to free them from hunger, illiteracy and deaths? The did nothing and in-fact, they find their miserable situation as an omen and an advantageous position for them. The more Somalis have been Islam-cised, the worst their situation became. Let us not do the same-thing over and over and expect a better different outcome. Believe what ever you want and let's secularise the people and teach them God's business is only for "after-live", therefore, let's work hard for a better Somalia and then, enjoy our country in a prosperous, peaceful and tolerant way in this life.

Last edited:
No they cannot.

Somali atheists are not welcome in Somalia, will be killed and their families ridiculed and humiliated. Even the down low cowardly atheists in Somalia hate them.

Somali atheists (at least those who are public about it) have no place in Somalia.

A white Westerner or Xabashi is more welcome in Somalia than a Somali atheist and everyone knows this.

Michael Mariano was a Christian during colonial times. Those times were obviously more progressive then and even a Somali Christian is a safer than an atheist.

Mr Johnson

Will a Shia Muslim like you be save in Somalia? How about if you are from the wrong Islamic sect and get exposed in the wrong place? The funny thing is all these new politico sects replaced the former clan warlords and they will seek the support of even godless aliens just to come to power. Your fellow Shia Iran should change tact and should start sponsoring religious schools from the village level to the regional centres. Let them preach the "Ahlu Bayt" Doctrine as a remedy for all Somalis to heal. I say this because I believe a Somalia where Shia-ism is the majority could be secularised than a Somalia dominated by Wahhabis.

Yes they can. But I've seen all atheist and gaal are big qabilist. On somnet all the qabilist were mostly Gaals :lol:

They are attention seeker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending