Can a Somali Gaal be a Somali Nationalist ?

Can a Somali Infidel be a Nationalist

• Yes

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they can... I don't personally see why anyone would but I won't dispute the fact, salafism is a bigger threat to nationalism than gaals

They can be but they always think about petty first world things like "omg bring back the dirac say no to jilbab!"

Could a religious muslim be apart of a western government without having to conform outside of their morals? likewise any athiests in somali government can expect the same. they keep their religion in its private realm and away from the public and conform to the Islamic majority

:drakekidding: I won't even touch the second bit kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Nationalism is pretty stupid honestly. So not surprising to see a bunch of atheists and qabilist nationalists LoL.

What the heck are you talking about? :faysalwtf:

Are you saying far-right groups who want to ban certain religious materials EQUAL the west? Did you ever read any of the western countries constitutions, especially the U.S?

Just because you have a religious authoritarianism bias, doesn't mean you can make up stuff.

This has naught to do with far right but a muslim in the us gov't doesnt behave any differently than a Christian or atheist. They don't get to bring in their own religious ruling. likewise an atheist in somali gov't doesn't get to bring their secular ways to the somali people

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Nationalism is pretty stupid honestly. So not surprising to see a bunch of atheists and qabilist nationalists LoL.

This has naught to do with far right but a muslim in the us gov't doesnt behave any differently than a Christian or atheist. They don't get to bring in their own religious ruling. likewise an atheist in somali gov't doesn't get to bring their secular ways to the somali people
Secularism and religious ways are obviously different. So, basically you're against secularism, this is the whole point of your argument, right? You want Somalia to be an Islamic State ruled with Islamic law?

No an atheist would always hold his atheism as number 1 if they became the leader of Somalia you could expect that he will be the next Stalin or moa

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
No an atheist would always hold his atheism as number 1 if they became the leader of Somalia you could expect that he will be the next Stalin or moa
If a Somali in Somalia said they were an Atheist openly, what would you or believe the government should do?

I'm sure that is what the Russians and the Chinese thought

I could easily say that ISIS represents all muslims too and they number in the thousands compared to 2 dictators. You probably think atheists have no morals because they don't subscribe to any religion. :snoop:

Secularism and religious ways are obviously different. So, basically you're against secularism, this is the whole point of your argument, right? You want Somalia to be an Islamic State ruled with Islamic law?
secularism is ok for godless christian societies but for a muslim country like somalia I prefer rule like singapore and brunei. Islamic but doesn't micromanage everyday life.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
secularism is ok for godless christian societies but for a muslim country like somalia I prefer rule like singapore and brunei. Islamic but doesn't micromanage everyday life.
:faysalwtf:

I guess you're on these huh:

tumblr_lr5zj6dm2w1qjcw8k.jpg

I could easily say that ISIS represents all muslims too and they number in the thousands compared to 2 dictators. You probably think atheists have no morals because they don't subscribe to any religion. :snoop:
ISIS didn't kill as much as these two did

:faysalwtf:

I guess you're on these huh:

tumblr_lr5zj6dm2w1qjcw8k.jpg

I don't get part of what I said you found shocking. That a muslim from a muslim country would want said muslim country to be islamic? But feel free to disagree with me

Word to the wise: secularism=new world order. Diversity in politics and religious creed being discouraged is one of the biggest step towards it.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I don't get part of what I said you found shocking. That a muslim from a muslim country would want said muslim country to be islamic? But feel free to disagree with me

Word to the wise: secularism=new world order. Diversity in politics and religious creed being discouraged is one of the biggest step towards it.
I believe in secularism and that the government shouldn't police things that are not harmful that can be objectively measured. You came off as someone who wants Somalia to be govern by religion(Islam) which will oppress minorities like Atheists.

Yo, don't go Inquisitive-Xalimo on me :drakekidding:

A lot of atheists believe religion is the reason why theirs no peace in the world, you shouldn't argue with them, just tell them "sure" and keep it moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts