CALLING ALL HISTORY NIGGAS 🚨🚨🚨

You could argue for Northern swahili coast (mombasa to lamu) but idk about the rest except for maybe sofala.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Duarte Barbosa on the early medieval history of the East African coast;

β€œβ€¦the town of Mogadishu gained such power and state that it became 'the sovereign and head of all the Moors of this coast’ ” - The Cambridge History of Africa - Volume 3 - Page 200

Duarte Barbosa on the early medieval history of the East African coast;

β€œβ€¦the town of Mogadishu gained such power and state that it became 'the sovereign and head of all the Moors of this coast’ ” - The Cambridge History of Africa - Volume 3 - Page 200
What time period

Why do you guys make these ridiculous claims? If you're gonna have a history-off with madows, you don't need to do all that. We have the upper hand on all things considered worth talking about.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Did the Somalis conquer the WNTIRE Swahili coast pre kilwa or after? I need to cook this Madow rq
We had up until lamu and one overseas colony city in mozambique. And other than that we did buy slaves from Zanzibar or caught our own in other parts of Kenya.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
But didn't adal help thr Mogadishu sultan in his expedition in nothing Madagascar in search for Gold?
Really? That's some new knowledge that I attained today, I thought that adal was too busy up there and in war with Ethiopia to be like ajuuran and voyage the seas.