Buhoodle Elders support talks with Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the last reshuffle of the cabinet Silanyo appointed a Dhulbahante Interior Minister which I think this is sign of good faith from government. The buhoodle dhulbahante have always been the most anti-SL faction and it's know surprising with them bordering HJ subclans they have always been fighting with, so they will most likely be the hardest to deal with.

I think they're scared of muse biixi coming into power. His policy will be get down or lay down, and if you lay down you stay down:damn:

I think they're scared of muse biixi coming into power. His policy will be get down or lay down, and if you lay down you stay down:damn:

Yeah they are so scared from this loser who chews grass like goats, have some dignity and choose respected man for president position. Honestly this is a joke.
image.jpeg

waraabe

Your superior

It is a wrap if my adeer muuse biixe gets into power wallahi. There won't be any appeasement. He is a legendary warrior who been through many wars.

It is a wrap if my adeer muuse biixe gets into power wallahi. There won't be any appeasement. He is a legendary warrior who been through many wars.
loool TBH we wont worry about cidaan sl at all we worry more about are dhuloz in the cidaan sl mainly jamaac siyaad and killing them causing tesions within ourselves other than that cidaanka somaliland aint really saying much with or without muse

Who is the guy in the middle. He look familer.

Muse bix ex warlord and as you can see old addicted grandpa who suspposes to be new SL president and will help them to get the world recognization. He will be sitting in UN, meeting presidents from around the world Putin, Clinton, kings, queen Elizabeth 2, first class leader. He got the style and class and background to be leader. :ftw9nwa:

waraabe

Your superior
Muse bix ex warlord and as you can see old addicted grandpa who suspposes to be new SL president and will help them to get the world recognization. He will be sitting in UN, meeting presidents from around the world Putin, Clinton, kings, queen Elizabeth 2, first class leader. He got the style and class and background to be leader. :ftw9nwa:

Khat is normal Somali tradition. You can see western leaders drinking alcohol.

You hate muuse biixi cuz he killed faqash dogs Kkkkkkk

Khatumo malitia refused to fight cuz khatumo couldn't afford to supply them khat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending