BREAKING NEWS: Trudeau names Ahmed Hussen as Minister of Immigration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He will more than likely become the first African Canadian prime minister unless there's some obscure rule barring him

Hooyo we made it!

W447

Time to bring in the next wave of Somali "refugees". Reer Eurotrash this is your golden opportunity. :siilaanyolaugh:

He will more than likely become the first African Canadian prime minister unless there's some obscure rule barring him
There's no native born requirement to be PM like how it is in the US. So he can potentially be our next Prime Minister.

@Duchess you better get the campaign started now. :siilaanyosmile:

Guys don't set your hopes high, ahmed Hussein is Canadian first and his efforts will be for the people that elected him first. Don't try to embarrass him with these comments and he would not help Somalis because the haters are waiting for his downfall.

This isn't some useless ministry like multiculturalism or environment. It's immigration. This is bigger than big. He's senior. This so so exciting.

:ooh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Guys don't set your hopes high, ahmed Hussein is Canadian first and his efforts will be for the people that elected him first. Don't try to embarrass him with these comments and he would not help Somalis because the haters are waiting for his downfall.

I don't get you. If we celebrate him, we're embarrassing him but if we don't talk about him we're haters. :draketf:

He's a Puntlander first, Canadian second, Muslim third, Somali dead last. :stopit:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A message from the fugitive Methlamine to @Duchess:

"I send my hambalyo to beesha Majeerteen"

He directly contacted me through my personal whatsapp for me to convey this hambalyo

I don't get you. If we celebrate him, we're embarrassing him but if we don't talk about him we're haters. :draketf:

He's a Puntlander first, Canadian second, Muslim third, Somali dead last. :stopit:
He's a Somali-Canadian who represent Somali-Canadians and now ultimately all Canadians. Wasn't he the leader of a Somali-Canadian group in Canada do help the Somali community and better relations across the board?

I'm claiming him as a Somali and you can't stop me:ayaanswag:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Massive salute to my Maxamuud Saleeban cousins. Another great achievement you've lot have made.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He's a Somali-Canadian who represent Somali-Canadians and now ultimately all Canadians. Wasn't he the leader of a Somali-Canadian group in Canada do help the Somali community and better relations across the board?

I'm claiming him as a Somali and you can't stop me:ayaanswag:

But you're not Somali-Canadian so you're not relevant to this discussion. Please stick to the northern European country you call home.

I guess this means I'm relocating to Ottawa

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.