Breaking news: Speak of Somali Federal Parliament withdraws his support for PM hassan

Status
Not open for further replies.

If this is to be believed he has withdrawn support for the PM

This further explains it:

I agree with the Speaker, they are to many questions with Soma Oil and this behavoir. It's unconstitutional for him to assume any power not granted by a Parliament :bell:

Maya ina adeer,

It's not jawaari style to tweet, let alone to criticize the Gov.

He normally puts a statement out, the media will be called out.

There is nothing on

Hiiraan,raxenreeb and other media outlet.

My bad:damedamn:

but the meeting is still bad optics

Way dhacdaa waa iska caadi sxb.

What meeting?.

Lakiin- Let's give him a chance the guy,
Millions of Somalis are facing starvation, terrorism,famine,crop failure,lack of jobs,lack opportunity, corruption,low moral of among Somali soldiers, lack hospital facilities,foreign meddling and the list is endless,

The task ahead is a huge, we need to be united now then ever.

There are huge opposition within the somali community who are already spreading false malicious rumours ,fake news, propaganda.

They are determined to bring this gov down they basically sick evil humans who wants to see SFG lead by farmaajo to fail.

Way dhacdaa waa iska caadi sxb.

What meeting?.

Lakiin- Let's give him a chance the guy,
Millions of Somalis are facing starvation, terrorism,famine,crop failure,lack of jobs,lack opportunity, corruption,low moral of among Somali soldiers, lack hospital facilities,foreign meddling and the list is endless,

The task ahead is a huge, we need to be united now then ever.

There are huge opposition within the somali community who are already spreading false malicious rumours ,fake news, propaganda.

They are determined to bring this gov down they basically sick evil humans who wants to see SFG lead by farmaajo to fail.

He meet with UK ambassador

I agree but he is not PM yet so it is bad move and shows disrespect to Parliament and the constitution. We need to be honest about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending