Breaking news: Heavy fighting breaks out in Somaliland ( Wadaniland vs Jeeganland)- 22 dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I showed you two massive forests and asked you which one has more trees, you too would probably say 'hard to say'. It may well be that one is quite larger than the other, but trying to estimate this alone gives me a headache.

Waan gartay.

Bohol

VIP
The HY elders in burco already are calling their youth to stop.

My father here in abu dhabi called me and said that the reason for all of this is because biciide have Benn heavily supplied by elements within silaanyos cabinet in the former government, so they gained resolve to take the fight to their neighbours.

The well in ceel Afweyn is visited by thousands of livestock everyday, so these battles are for ownership.

It has been a gift for beesha SY because we took those shiny new weapons from them. Who needs to buy weapons when you can just take it from the dead.

tenor.gif

Odeg

Gedo
It is Idarays (a SY sub clan) vs Biciide. We use to intermarry decades ago but not now, for
example the 14 Biciides we killed only 1 had SY mum however the fighters on our side
a lot of them have HJ mothers.
Thats just sad Bohol. I hope this gets resolved for good.

Bohol is a halfcaste wasteman he isnt full isaaq thats why he want more HJ blood fuckin wasteman and hes biased noone is winning both took Ls stupid half darood qumayo nowonder he wants more isaaq to die

Bohol is a halfcaste wasteman he isnt full isaaq thats why he want more HJ blood fuckin wasteman and hes biased noone is winning both took Ls stupid half darood qumayo nowonder he wants more isaaq to die

Seems like this man don't even care if his Sacad Yonis foolks die, let alone Isaaq in general.

Any sane person would regret losing lives, even if it takes one person's live.

Bohol

VIP
Seems like this man don't even care if his Sacad Yonis foolks die, let alone Isaaq in general.

Any sane person would regret losing lives, even if it takes one person's live.

SY have been fighting since time immemorial it is nothing new even in British Somaliland era
SY soldiers were sought after they are like the Gurkhas of Nepal natural born warriors. However
it is good we are using our bullets wisely then wasting it on nonsense like Tukaraq.

SY have been fighting since time immemorial it is nothing new even in British Somaliland era
SY soldiers were sought after they are like the Gurkhas of Nepal natural born warriors. However
it is good we are using our bullets wisely then wasting it on nonsense like Tukaraq.
Straight from the from the belly of warsangeli kkkk halfcaste shut your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending