BReaking NEws: deal officially signed! UAE 2 invest $2b. Accept SL visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You are comparing a subsubsubclan of majerteen to Dhulbahante who have always followed after a lunatic whether it was Mad Mullah or Siyad Barre. Make your own way! Siwaaqroon also live on the borders of Sanaag and Bari. We are MJ and we will always be above you. Somaliland iska celi. Dad xoolo leh baanu nahay, we focus on the important shit. How about insignificant Dhulbahante stop killing each other like savages?

Even if Gahayle are refugees in Garowe, walaalaheen bey yihin. We are Majerteen, and we will always be more significant than you. Dhulbahante on Dhulbahante violence needs to stop, Dhulbahante lives matter! Your clan is already small as it is. :icon lol:
Do you think all of Dhulbahante live in Sanaag? :drakelaugh:
It is only a 13th generation sub clan of us, not even all of Naaleye Ahmed, that dominate from Awrboogays to Ceerigabo. Your people are not a sub sub sub clan of Majerteen. Clan wise, it goes Majerteen then > Gahayle(your nickname). I asked my Edo this. Don't embarrass yourself.

Your people were saved by extinction by a sub clan of Naleye Ahmed, who fought against the whole of SNM on their own. Today, your farms in Midisho are being taken from you by HY. Where is Majerteen to help you?

We don't even like PL, but our sub sub sub clans have more MP's than all of your sub clan who have been separated from the rest of MJ for multiple centuries. Accept your minority 0.5 status. We at one point ruled PL, and have permanent Vice President in PL. Tell me, what the f*ck does a Gahayle have? If we join Somaliland, then your people should be begging us since there will be a Darood to represent your langaab asses.

Dhulbahante committed as a clan to the religious struggle, to liberate ourselves from colonial rule. We built Somalia history, your people were known as the first Somalis who brought Arabs and Italians to fight against Somalis. The Sayyid's mother was Reer Cali Geri/Dhulbahante. And his fathers mother was Khayr Abdi/Dhulbahante. The Reer Cabdalle Hassan sub clan that the Sayyid came from traditionally lived amongst us, which is why he was born in Buuhoodle, a Dhulbahante region that produced the best Somali poets in history. Don't be jealous of us. :camby:

waraabe

Your superior
It is only a 13th generation sub clan of us, not even all of Naaleye Ahmed, that dominate from Awrboogays to Ceerigabo. Your people are not a sub sub sub clan of Majerteen. Clan wise, it goes Majerteen then > Gahayle(your nickname). I asked my Edo this. Don't embarrass yourself.

Your people were saved by extinction by a sub clan of Naleye Ahmed, who fought against the whole of SNM on their own. Today, your farms in Midisho are being taken from you by HY. Where is Majerteen to help you?

We don't even like PL, but our sub sub sub clans have more MP's than all of your sub clan who have been separated from the rest of MJ for multiple centuries. Accept your minority 0.5 status. We at one point ruled PL, and have permanent Vice President in PL. Tell me, what the f*ck does a Gahayle have? If we join Somaliland, then your people should be begging us since there will be a Darood to represent your langaab asses.

Dhulbahante committed as a clan to the religious struggle, to liberate ourselves from colonial rule. We built Somalia history, your people were known as the first Somalis who brought Arabs and Italians to fight against Somalis. The Sayyid's mother was Reer Cali Geri/Dhulbahante. And his fathers mother was Khayr Abdi/Dhulbahante. The Reer Cabdalle Hassan sub clan that the Sayyid came from traditionally lived amongst us, which is why he was born in Buuhoodle, a Dhulbahante region that produced the best Somali poets in history. Don't be jealous of us. :camby:

Why you getting triggered just because the sister said you need to stop being bitter and focus on your regions? Cajiib

Gambar

VIP

Dhulbahante committed as a clan to the religious struggle, to liberate ourselves from colonial rule. We built Somalia history, your people were known as the first Somalis who brought Arabs and Italians to fight against Somalis. The Sayyid's mother was Reer Cali Geri/Dhulbahante. And his fathers mother was Khayr Abdi/Dhulbahante. The Reer Cabdalle Hassan sub clan that the Sayyid came from traditionally lived amongst us, which is why he was born in Buuhoodle, this region produced the best Somali poets in history. Don't be jealous of us. :camby:
Don't tell me about my own clan doqonyahow. You don't even know what Gahayle is. Establish something for your people first before you start talking! Why havent dhulbahante been able to establish something for yourdelf instead of complaining about PL and SL.

You're too insignificant no one cares about you. That's why you run to Xamar. Look at how much you know about MJ subclans, who the hell even knows what Nayaleh Ahmed is? :icon lol: There's a reason you're seen as reer badiye bandits, try to be more ilbax like Warsangeli ina adeer. :icon e wink: This is my last response to you. Please try to make something of yourself instead of living in a romanticized history. Your clan depends on it!

Gambar

VIP
Why you getting triggered just because the sister said you need to stop being bitter and focus on your regions? Cajiib
War waxaan ku leeyahay how come Warsangeli don't have a problem because they had a sultanate! Did Dhulbahante not kill their garaad? Cajiib wallahi. These are a people who have no idea what the hell theyre doing.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
War waxaan ku leeyahay how come Warsangeli don't have a problem because they had a sultanate! Did Dhulbahante not kill their garaad? Cajiib wallahi. These are a people who have no idea what the hell theyre doing.
Our clan was too big to be ruled by one Garaad, we needed federalism. :lolbron:

Mudug, Nugaal, Sool, most of Sanaag, Toghdeer, Eyl it was all Dhulbahante once you see. But we were different from some Somali sub clans, since we cherised the deen and knew that there was no such thing as honour when you're being ruled by colonials. We saved Somalis from turning into Christians. Every Somali clan were known for something, Abgaal were known for their donkeys, idoors were known for trading, and Dhulbahante were known for our war horses, and military superiority.

The Sayyid said about us Dhulbahante: "Ragga diinta hoyga u noqday iyo hanad shirshooraa leh".

waraabe

Your superior
Our clan was too big to be ruled by one Garaad, we needed federalism. :lolbron:

Mudug, Nugaal, Sool, most of Sanaag, Toghdeer, Eyl it was all Dhulbahante once you see. But we were different from some Somali sub clans, since we cherised the deen and knew that there was no such thing as honour when you're being ruled by colonials. We saved Somalis from turning into Christians. Every Somali clan were known for something, Abgaal were known for their donkeys, idoors were known for trading, and Dhulbahante were known for our war horses, and military superiority.

The Sayyid said about us Dhulbahante: "Ragga diinta hoyga u noqday iyo hanad shirshooraa leh".

Why are you calaacaling on this thread?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There will be brothels set up to service the UAE soldiers.

Go back to my first comment in this topic, ive already ordered a house to be rented in Berbera. :salute::salute: I gotta benefit as much as tuugs government are. Being nice aint the way in Africa. Waar gad waxaad gadi kartid, anigu naagaan gadi doonaa. Im feeding them at least while government are gonna feed their own family members.:camby:For far too long I was distraught of the way somali officials are plundering our resources but now ive come to understand that I must also pillage and corrupt our society if its gonna be already corrrupted. Meesha ha la waasho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending