Breaking: Col Barre Hiiraale foces clash with Itoobiyan forces in Dolow Gedo!

Madoobe is a crazy politician Wallahi y’all have played into his hands.

MX has already been labelled as Anti Kenya, now they are anti Ethiopia. Madoobe has not only beaten MX to Kenya but he outplayed them when it comes to Ethiopia as well.

He doesn’t have any foreign enemies anymore, UAE, Kenya and Ethiopia are now all pro Madoobe as well as the SFG. Madoobe is not going anywhere. There is absolutely no coming back from this.

These guys who are celebrating have played themselves. This is soft politics. I hope Madoobe takes advantage and send envoys to Addis Ababa.

Thats exactly what happened two sarkaals on the payroll of Madoobe and an ENDF unit tried to arrest him. ENDF later apologized after losing the skirmish. Did you want Barre just to surrender?
No ofc not. If it's two sarkaals why are you making it seem like we are at war with the entirety of Ethiopia? :draketf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Rer Diini Troops from Garabaharay are on their way too Dolow to Support Col Barre Hiiraale liberation campaign @Waaqmasho listen to this Col Barre tells what happened.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Head Shake GIF - Head Shake Nod - Discover & Share GIFs
Yes mx, well done, please keep fighting both anti-mx Ethiopia and Kenya
rest in peace Marehan, its been a good run.
are yall southern really that scared of aidtopia and kenya lol

Ethiopia has occupied Doolow town for 30 years. They have been using Barre Hiiraale as a stooge since 2013. Now they are slapping up their slaves and teaching them discipline. Talk about Humiliation.

TekNiKo

VIP
MX are the new Ogaden, they’re either fighting Ethiopia or Kenya. :russ:
Check out the comments all Somalis supporting us against Itoobiyan aggression, we are the first clan in southern history to fire shots at AMISOM!

TekNiKo

VIP
Yacquub Siyaad says Madoobe and HSM are scared of Barre and knows he can capture Buale seems like he is pro Barre now :russ:

TekNiKo

VIP
How Barre Hiiraale stand against Itoobiya is crucial for Somali sovereignty

Trending