BREAKING: All FMS have cut ties with FGS Finance Ministry due to corruption

World

VIP
No it's not new and you know it. Of course you will accept that 8 million. FGS/Atmis baby sits you and the other Gareen paper states. This is bonus money for you. Heck, I'm sure you would accept 2 million or less. See the difference is PL pays everything directly whether it's civil servants/ troops or it's own project. Put aside your cuqdad for a min, why would PL accept to get less than was agreed? Again, this is not your tax money or new budgetary support.
This nigga is xaasid and full of cuqdad, he once said that the famine was a blessing because HSM can manipulate it for political reasons.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Can’t believe we squabbling over paltry 18 million dollars my budget this year at my company was 40 million for OpEx and CapEx. I can’t imagine if we actually find natural resources what kind of battles would happen 🤦

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Can’t believe we squabbling over paltry 18 million dollars my budget this year at my company was 40 million for OpEx and CapEx. I can’t imagine if we actually find natural resources what kind of battles would happen 🤦
There’s a bigger issue here at play. It’s a shakedown on PL. It’ll affect all future projects, investment and aid.

HSM wants to make equal all the states percentage share. PL argues it’s a larger state. HSM also wants to forgo SL leaving it to deal with aid agencies directly, which is another thing that will affect PL negatively.

Say the FGS has a 10 billion revenue in a decade. If this is agreed it’ll set the precedent that when it sets outs project each state gets 8%. States with less territory/population/tax revenue will benefit significantly from this.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There’s a bigger issue here at play. It’s a shakedown on PL. It’ll affect all future projects, investment and aid.

HSM wants to make equal all the states percentage share. PL argues it’s a larger state. HSM also wants to forgo SL leaving it to deal with aid agencies directly, which is another thing that will affect PL negatively.

Say the FGS has a 10 billion revenue in a decade. If this is agreed it’ll set the precedent that when it sets outs project each state gets 8%. States with less territory/population/tax revenue will benefit significantly from this.
Not only will you not see a dime of this money, Puntland will function without it. It's your own pseudo state Galmudug and the rest that suffer the most as no money will be released without agreement.

:heh:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Not only will you not see a dime of this money, Puntland will function without it. It's your own pseudo state Galmudug and the rest that suffer the most as no money will be released without agreement.

:heh:
GM can survive without this and good for QQ to be on a tighter budget. He should look to ways to raise more revenue rather than just relying on aid money and taxing goods coming into GM.

GM police, soldiers, hospitals, education etc are all paid by the FGS. As well as development projects directly by the World Bank

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP

Seems like risky gamble that will polarize government even more. Who is to say Deni won’t be president next go around, it will be 4 years of feast and famine depending on who is in power seems like bad setup

Last edited:
100 million is a lot when you consider that FGS yearly revenue without grants is 220 million.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
100 million is a lot when you consider that FGS yearly revenue without grants is 220 million.
That number helps frame it .That’s hard to wrap my head around lol. Our department is so small and I am a low level engineer. we barely accomplish anything with that type of money. Somalia needs to create some type of industry. The dhabshils and hormuds probably have bigger budgets than FGS.

GM can survive without this and good for QQ to be on a tighter budget. He should look to ways to raise more revenue rather than just relying on aid money and taxing goods coming into GM.

GM police, soldiers, hospitals, education etc are all paid by the FGS. As well as development projects directly by the World Bank
So you want GM which the FGS is breastfeeding to take the same cut as PL that pays 50k workers, you better believe PL won't accept that especially when they already agreed how to share a year ago.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
So you want GM which the FGS is breastfeeding to take the same cut as PL that pays 50k workers, you better believe PL won't accept that especially when they already agreed how to share a year ago.
We must try our luck yes. If PL disagree that’s up to them. Hopefully HSM sticks to his guns! He’s got 4 allied states on this issue.

World

VIP
Almost 90 % of PL’s budget comes from domestic revenue. Whilst less than 10 % of Galmudug’s budget comes from domestic revenue. PL isn’t dependent on the aid from the south or international community and is self reliant so regardless of the situation they will come out strong.

51AB00A0-0A95-4AD9-A37E-9DE7793A6901.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The World Bank carries out projects in all states directly, maybe the money will also be the same if the dispute continue.
For sure. The budgetary support will probably end soon enough. It’s only 100 million of the more than 600 million in grants. The other aids aren’t as restrictive for the FGS. I do wonder when the IMF put their foot down and say this will affect IMF debt relief

That number helps frame it .That’s hard to wrap my head around lol. Our department is so small and I am a low level engineer. we barely accomplish anything with that type of money. Somalia needs to create some type of industry. The dhabshils and hormuds probably have bigger budgets than FGS.
IMF put some conditions on FGS and one of them was to raise the revenue through taxes on telecom companies, and this review includes a report by the Finance Ministry stating that they're in the process of doing that.
IMF.png

Abaq

VIP
Almost 90 % of PL’s budget comes from domestic revenue. Whilst less than 10 % of Galmudug’s budget comes from domestic revenue. PL isn’t dependent on the aid from the south or international community and is self reliant so regardless of the situation they will come out strong.

View attachment 237342
Jubbaland has done so well in such a short amount of time in very difficult circumstances. If we can deal with the AS menace, Jubbaland will quickly become the jewel in the crown

The reports are saying 4 states agreed to receive 4 million each, PL didn't object to it yet, maybe they will get more since there were reports they will not allocate anything to SL so they may add SL's share to PL, and 46 million of the money will finance external debt payments.

The reports are saying 4 states agreed to receive 4 million each, PL didn't object to it yet, maybe they will get more since there were reports they will not allocate anything to SL so they may add SL's share to PL, and 46 million of the money will finance external debt payments.
Why does PL get more then other states?

Why does PL get more then other states?
they have more civil servants, and most of those states there's SNA troops stationed there and FGS pays their salaries but PL pays 3 million monthly to its military forces (HSM in his 1st term reneged on his promise to put them under SNA), it doesn't make sense to equate a state that barely functions and depends on FGS to PL.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Surprisingly positive news. Surely there’s a catch, because 4 million seems like a significant downgrade in the percentage

Surprisingly positive news. Surely there’s a catch, because 4 million seems like a significant downgrade in the percentage
yes, but instead of 100 million they're sharing 54 million since 46 million is earmarked for foreign debt payments, so those states will get more or less of what they got last time.