Bosnia and Kosovo must be protected

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Christian war on Islam is now a huge threat to Muslims worldwide. Kosovo and Bosnia must be protected at all costs. Chechneyans must also be protected and given home in every Muslim country.

The warrior races with in Islam are

Chechneya- these guys are warriors and fighters of the highest quality. Their population is small but they can handle anyone.

Afghans. The Pashtun afghans are also warriors of great quality.

Somalis are bred for battle

West Africans are strong people but also selfless and very sincere people with big hearts

Turkish aren't all as religious but their religious Muslims are the best of the best

Pakistanis are also great Muslims who put themselves forward .

I want to see Burma wiped off the map for their ethnic cleansing of Muslims..

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Why don't you try and feed your poor before calling for the depletion of resources on fighting battles for those who've given you nothing.

Somalis will kill each other and starve each other but will jump to the rescue of others who care nothing for them.
:ayaanswag::mjcry:

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Why don't you try and feed your poor before calling for the depletion of resources on fighting battles for those who've given you nothing.

Somalis will kill each other and starve each other but will jump to the rescue of others who care nothing for them.
:ayaanswag::mjcry:
That user doesnt care about somalis unless their apart of his sub clan and form his tuulo.

Apollo

VIP
Balkan Muslims are fake Muslims. They are about as Muslim as British Whites are Christians, not so much anymore.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Actually I wish all Muslims well. Can you please tell me why you say I don't care about Somalis?
From your history of wanting nothing to do with your own people and thinking their out to get you. And saying on many occasions that you "dont care what happens in your country" when referring to somalia.

Apollo

VIP
Since the EU lost Britain, it should expand its territory by allowing all of the Balkans as members. Ze German Empire must expand.

fjJbAxR.jpg

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
You have religious fanatics in every country. Even Swedish Whites can sometimes be fanatically Protestant Christian, but most aren't.

Balkan Muslims are mostly only culturally Muslim, not religiously so.
kkkkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.