Black Canadians standing up against negative effects of mass Punjabi Sikh immigration into Canada: Share Black stories, thoughts, links, traumas, etc

It's about the principle. I am also no victim.

Their entire ethnic group should face trial for being scummy people.
There’s 2 Indian families that moved in 3 doors down from my place! :damn::damn:
Hamdullilah I live in a house and not in an apartment. Gonna plot on them if they don’t shovel/put salt on the ice of their sidewalks imma purposefully slip and try strain a wrist or ankle then holler at you for your lawyer connect. I’ll break you off a bit for the help :westbrookswag:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
There’s 2 Indian families that moved in 3 doors down from my place! :damn::damn:
Hamdullilah I live in a house and not in an apartment. Gonna plot on them if they don’t shovel/put salt on the ice of their sidewalks imma purposefully slip and try strain a wrist or ankle then holler at you for your lawyer connect. I’ll break you off a bit for the help :westbrookswag:

Let me know. The more that stand infront of a judge, the merrier.

There is good news: Blackface is almost 4th place. I am hopeful he will resign soon and a rational Libtard leader will send them all back before Poilievre has to. This is largely due to ignoring our cries for help against the horde. I know Somalis who are voting solely to get rid of them.

Let me know. The more that stand infront of a judge, the merrier.

There is good news: Blackface is almost 4th place. I am hopeful he will resign soon and a rational Libtard leader will send them all back before Poilievre has to. This is largely due to ignoring our cries for help against the horde. I know Somalis who are voting solely to get rid of them.

I would have never dreamed of the day that BQ would have more seats than both the Libs and the NDP. They should push for secession now. :pachah1:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Breaking news: Zero international study permits will be given to career colleges, which is where most of the Punjabi rats went to in order to scam their way into Canada. If they want to come here to study, go to a public college or university or get fucked (they won't get accepted to them since they're fucking stupid and low IQ). Conestoga (Punjabi College) will see the largest decline in issuance of permits. The end of the Punjab nightmare is near. GTFO.

Black Canadians will continue to voice their deep outrage about their share of the population going down (replacement) due to these people invading Black spaces/communities/resources. More needs to be done to stop the systemic harm and racism on Black Canadians. However, today was a day of very positive news. Now all there's left is the temporary foreign worker program to be limited even further to the joke reforms announced days before.

Breaking news: Zero international study permits will be given to career colleges, which is where most of the Punjabi rats went to in order to scam their way into Canada. If they want to come here to study, go to a public college or university or get fucked (they won't get accepted to them since they're fucking stupid and low IQ). Conestoga (Punjabi College) will see the largest decline in issuance of permits. The end of the Punjab nightmare is near. GTFO.

Black Canadians will continue to voice their deep outrage about their share of the population going down (replacement) due to these people invading Black spaces/communities/resources. More needs to be done to stop the systemic harm and racism on Black Canadians. However, today was a day of very positive news. Now all there's left is the temporary foreign worker program to be limited even further to the joke reforms announced days before.

Only means there will be a greater increase of them in Alberta and BC

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Only means there will be a greater increase of them in Alberta and BC

Interesting. Provinces are now capped on how many intl students they can now take though. It's likely they'll only go for college or university students, not strip mall colleges.

How's the Punjabi situation in Alberta?

Trending

Latest posts