Bi'Idhnillah Faqash Deportations

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I disagree, close cooperation between Somalis is what I encourage, arrogance is nothing but blinding. If I know a Majeerteen brother who contributes to Somaliland's economy I praise him, same thing for a Hawiye brother from the south.
There is much to benefit from for us working together, one of the largest telecom companies in Somaliland is dominated shares-wise by Habar Gidir, but it benefits all Somalilanders who use it.

On the other hand what is there to benefit from by expelling all Somalis from outside Somaliland? You will do nothing but stir hatred in the hearts of their cousins, the Dhulbahante and the Warsangeli, all for what, pride and arrogance?

I will spare isaaqs like u when my army enters hargeisa

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
I disagree, close cooperation between Somalis is what I encourage, arrogance is nothing but blinding. If I know a Majeerteen brother who contributes to Somaliland's economy I praise him, same thing for a Hawiye brother from the south.
There is much to benefit from for us working together, one of the largest telecom companies in Somaliland is dominated shares-wise by Habar Gidir, but it benefits all Somalilanders who use it.

On the other hand what is there to benefit from by expelling all Somalis from outside Somaliland? You will do nothing but stir hatred in the hearts of their cousins, the Dhulbahante and the Warsangeli, all for what, pride and arrogance?
This is the Horn of Africa not Europe.You either rule with strength or not at all.Deportation of faqash has many political and economic benefits as well.We must show an iron fist to Xamar in front of the world and humiliate them

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
This is the Horn of Africa not Europe.You either rule with strength or not at all.Deportation of faqash has many political and economic benefits as well.We must show an iron fist to Xamar in front of the world and humiliate them

Humiliate them so you can make the Gaalo who are more filthier than them proud? You want to please them while humiliating your own brothers who speak your language, share your land, and your deen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending