Best/Worst immigrant groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
list two immigrant groups that you like and two that you hate. I'll start
Best:
East Asians- based. Always earn the most money out of any immigrant group. Growing up I used to have Asian neighbours all around me so I would stay at their house after school sometimes. They won't mind integrating into the culture
Sikhs- although I hate India and Indians, Sikhs are the only good thing to come out of them. You can always find them taking strolls in parks and minding their own business. They get a lot of unnecessary hate.
Worst:
Oromos-absolute degenerates. They bring their savage culture wherever they go. The out of wedlock birth rates and prostitution with these people is crazy. I personally know one who had a child to some cadaan kid at 15.
Arabs- this video is my case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
The white man deserves his land to be taken away. Somalis do not.
What the hell did Germans ever do to Somalia for it to be taken over. :dead:

Better yet what did the Scandinavian countries who played no part in white colonisation do to deserve sub human immigration :dead:

Apollo

VIP
What the hell did Germans ever do to Somalia for it to be taken over.
Better yet what did the Scandinavian countries who played no part in white colonisation do to deserve sub human immigration

They are all the same. British, German who cares. Same people.

Beenta iska dhaf. There is still debate wether Italians and southern Europeans should be considered white. French and English can barely stand the sight of eachother. Germany thinks they are the only pure ones worthy of redemption :mjlaugh:

But I know you are smart enough to already know these things. You choose to ignore it because it doesn't reconcile with your Bantu are lesser than us narrative. The leaps and bounds yall go through :dead1:

waraabe

Your superior
s should be the worst
High divorce rate
Worst education rating out all immigrants
Drug sellers
Biggest welfare recipients

s should be the worst
High divorce rate
Drug sellers
Somalis in welfare states have been an embarrassment. At least we don't have mass killers or suicide bombers in the west
IMG_1021.JPG

s should be the worst
High divorce rate
Drug sellers
Somaliland is not a race of its own. I hope you know that sxb. But replying to OP my fav immigrant groups would be

Japanese: Very driven, entrepreneurial people with beautiful culture and one of the lowest crime rates. Cons: they smell too much of fish and make the weirdest ever

Irish: Not the most achieved whites but they are a hearty people with a good work ethic and know how to party. And who could forget the accent and the charm Cons: They drink a lot and are very religous

Least fav immigrant groups

Jews: Too tribalistic, have a tendency to screw over host countries in further their own group. But the diversity of ideology means not all of them think that way Pros: Place high emphasis on education and academia, rarely rely on outsiders and are fiercely independent.

North Africans: Very toxic rape culture, high rates of producing terrorists and drug dealers. Low IQ's l, identity crisis of thinking they are Arabian. Pros: Have good looking females which are often looked over in favour of whiter women, vibrant culture and food but I much rather prefer it stays in Morocco where it belongs

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Somaliland is not a race of its own. I hope you know that sxb. But replying to OP my fav immigrant groups would be

Japanese: Very driven, entrepreneurial people with beautiful culture and one of the lowest crime rates. Cons: they smell too much of fish and make the weirdest ever

Irish: Not the most achieved whites but they are a hearty people with a good work ethic and know how to party. And who could forget the accent and the charm Cons: They drink a lot and are very religous

Jews: Too tribalistic, have a tendency to screw over host countries in benifit of thir grouo. But the diversity of ideologies does not mean all of them think that way Pros: Place high emphasis on education and academia, rarely rely on outsiders and are fiercely independent.

North Africans: Very toxic rape culture, high rates of producing terrorists and drug dealers. Low IQ's l, identity crisis of thinking they are Arabian. Pros: Have good looking females which are often looked over in favour of whiter women, vibrant culture and food but I much rather prefer it stays in Morocco where it belongs

Why do indians get a pass? Don't you have Indians in Finland?

Why do indians get a pass? Don't you have Indians in Finland?
I acknowledge that they ride white dick, have a tendency to breed a lot and are an overall annoying and bigotted bunch. But they are in no way a bane on society like the other 2 groups I mention. They pull their own weight economically and produce f*ck ton of doctors and professionals. Also they are docile and are less likely to form drug gangs and abuse the streets

I acknowledge that they ride white dick, have a tendency to breed a lot and are an overall annoying and bigotted bunch. But they are in no way a bane on society like the other 2 groups I mention. They pull their own weight economically and produce f*ck ton of doctors and professionals. Also they are docile and are less likely to form drug gangs and abuse the streets
The more Indians there are, the worse they become.

waraabe

Your superior

Jews: Too tribalistic, have a tendency to screw over host countries in benifit of thir grouo. But the diversity of ideologies does not mean all of them think that way Pros: Place high emphasis on education and academia, rarely rely on outsiders and are fiercely independent.

Who said anything about somaliland or Somalia you langaab?

Galaeri

Damn you got good a point.

I got carried away with my hatred that I overlooked that.

Somalis in welfare states have been an embarrassment. At least we don't have mass killers or suicide bombers in the west
View attachment 9155
Literally every immigrant group in America has gotten there same response. The Irish, Norwegians, Chinese etc were all despised and put in slums as they immigrated to America. Over time the image will naturally better . Somalis in the US are hardworking like most everywhere.

There are a few things you need to learn
1. The bad apples will paint one group as bad, when most of that group are the complete opposite. As Somalis and Muslims you all should know that
2. A Somali who came as a refugee with who knows what background, will have a harder time adjusting to and fitting into a new society compared to the richest and smartest 0.0001 Asians who willingly emigrate to the west because they have the means to. China and India are like 2 billion people. The ones in the west are the best of those 2 billion, and still they receive hate for being stinky Abu's who pack 20 people into one apartment to save money.

Immigration is a process that takes over one generation. Those who had an education and economic backbone will have an easier time

Galaeri

The more Indians there are, the worse they become.

Yea bro. Wallah they egg each other on. They encourage each other to be dishonest.

If you guys don't believe me you just have to work with them. I used to be so naive man. I didn't believe they had a shitty culture when people told me so.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
In terms of food, Scandinavia needs need all the enrichment it can get.:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.