Best hotels to stay at in West Burco (Travel guide) brought to you by Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Background info of some of the entrepreneurs that continue to transform West Burco.

Saalax Cawed Cali Huruuse - Owner of Huruuse hotel, originally from Australia
xjxraEo.jpg

Maxamed Alloore - Owner of Alloore hotel, large shareholder in Telesom company
uQEtiIN.png

Titanic hotel is dead, anyone who's visited Burco knows that. I don't remember the full story, but the owner was caught dealing khamri and died few years ago. It's on the outskirts and almost crumbling.

Bohol

VIP
There is another two new hotels under construction being built by two West Burco men.
One will be the biggest and that is the one being built by Ina Muruqliqe the other is Kaah
hotel (owned by Ina Cismaan a Ugaadh Cumar guy from Hargeisa who is also the owner
of Kaah Business center in New Hargeisa). It is interesting that West Burco is attracting
even businessmen from Hargeisa and Oodweyne, I predict a bigger boom in few years.
Back in the early 2000s it was the other way round, New Hargeisa attracted West Burco
businessmen but now it reached its potential. @SuldaanSeven

Last edited:
There is another two new hotels under construction being built by two West Burco men.
One will be the biggest and that is the one being built by Ina Muruqliqe the other is Kaah
hotel (owned by Ina Cismaan a Ugaadh Cumar guy from Hargeisa who is also the owner
of Kaah Business center in New Hargeisa). It is interesting that West Burco is attracting
even businessmen from Hargeisa and Oodweyne, I predict a bigger boom in few years.
Back in the early 2000s it was the other way round, New Hargeisa attracted West Burco
businessmen but now it reached its potential. @SuldaanSeven

Which construction company is carrying these projects out? Is it daryeel contruction company if so do the operate from the hargeisa office or do they have an office opened in burco

All of the hotels look nice. I have a question, do these hotels have elevators because most of the hotels are tall or do they just have stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending